~9~

Wednesday

I havent seen Aus since Monday. He was super busy yesterday. I had printed out the pictures and they were sealed in an envolpe. I picked the guys up and took us to school, getting interigated about the weekend.

We went to our lockers and time flew until lunch. I had the envolpe on the table. Lee sat beside me, finishing our group and grabbed the envolpe.

"Ohhh. Whats this?'

'I wouldnt-" he had already opened it and looked inside.

"Nope. Nope. No. No. Oliber." He repeated.

"I tried to warn you." I closed it.

"I didnt expect it to be...that."

"What is it?" Matt K asked.

"Oli porn." He answered.

"Shut up." I blushed and saw Austin go towards the office, taking the shortcut though the lunch room. He sent me a smile and a wink. I giggled and waved a little.

'He has it bad. He just giggled!" Jordan said.

"Dont judge me. I love him. Hes an amazing guy. Hes really sweet too."

"About as sweet as your cum." Matt N joked. I glared at him.

"How do you know what it taste like?" I asked.

"I got curious." He shrugged and drank. "It wasnt good."

"You get used to it." I shrugged and smirked.

"Eww. Gross." They scrunched their noses up and threw fries at me. I caught them all and ate them. Austin slipped beside me and I smiled.

"Hey, baby." He smiled at me.

"Hey, love. Here you go. Wait until you get home. Dont want to make you hard." I handed his the envelope and he smirked.

He opened it and smiled. "Oh yeah. I'll have to wait. You're too sexy."

"Ewww. Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself." Matt K replied.

"I want to know them." I argued.

"Then youll need some time. Probably a couple hours." I giggled and he put his arm around my waist. "I wish I could be public with you.' He mumbled.

"Would you fuck me like you did in the cinema?" I asked.

"The what?" Jordan asked.

"The movie theater." Austin answered.

"Oh. You texted us about that." Lee shuddered and I laughed. He flipped me the bird and I chuckeld. 

"Be nice, Lee." Austin scolded. I chuckled and smiled. He put his hand under my ass and groped it. I looked at him and he chuckled. "What? I have an obsession."

"Yeah. I know. You like my ass. Especially during sex. Always touching it." I whispered. He chuckled and played with my ring.

"Wanna come over to mine?" He whispered seductively.

"Im sorry. I promised I would hang with these dorks." I pointed to the guys.

"We arent dorks." Lee shrieked. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Whatever you say Lee." I patted his back and turned back to my boyfriend.

"We'll have fun. A lot of fun." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Babe, please? I'll come over Friday and we can spend the weekend together."

"I have meetings all this weekend." He groaned. I frowned and rubbed his back.