~16~

Jake in media. Wattpad deleted the chapter so I tried to rewrite it. It isn't as detailed. Sorry. TRIGGERING ABOUT HALF WAY THROUGH!!
His POV

They adopted me. Oli and Austin adopted me. We were at the food court after shopping. I saw the Jack from the football team. I winked at him, making him blush, and I chuckled.

"We need to go pick something up that we ordered. We'll meet you at the car in an hour." Austin said

"Okay." I replied. They left and I motioned Jack over. He came over and sat by me. "Where is the team? I'm not used to seeing you alone."

"They're getting stuff for football." He answered.

"Wow. Usually girls would be all over you. You're one fine man."

"So are you, Jake." He replied.

"When did you play for our team?"

"Since I saw your sexy face." He answered. I blushed and he smirked. "You know, I saw you in eighth grade and thought you were the hottest thing I have ever laid eyes on."

"You're so sweet Jack. But, the guys would kill you."

"No. They won't. Let's just say we do many things. And I'm not the only one turned on by gay porn."

"Wow. I always thought you were pretty hot."

"I think it's the snake bites. I have a thing for guys with piercings."

"Nice to know." I replied and played with them. I put my hand on his thigh.

"Let me see you're arm." He requested.

"No. I don't let anyone see my arms."

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you. I won't move your jacket." I reluctantly held my arm out. He ran his fingers over my arm and I winced.

"That hurts a lot."

"Sorry. You're too beautiful to do this."

"It helps me." I whispered.

"Just promise me something."

"Okay."

"Promise you'll never leave."

"I can't promise that."

"Yes you can. You can call me and I'll be over there. I will leave in the middle of practice if you need me."

"I promise." I whispered. I held my phone out and he put his number in.

"Can I see them?" He asked.

"Not here."

"I'll take you to mine." He said.

"Let me text my dads." I sent them a text, telling them I'll be home at six and that I was going to a friends.

"Cmon." We left and walked to his, talking about anything. We were halfway through the walk when he took my hand in his.

I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek. I blushed and we finished walking. We got to his house and went to his room. He shut the door and we sat on his bed. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." I took a deep breath and took my jacket off. Scars were up and down my arms, anywhere possible. Some new and some old. "Jake..."

"That's not all." I whispered. I lifted my shirt. "They're on my thighs too." He buried his face in his hands. "I'm disgusting. I know."

"No. Not at all." He looked up and pulled me into his lap. "You are not disgusting. You're beautiful, Jake. Trust me." He grabbed my arm and started kissing my scars.