~10~

I woke up on Austin's couch. He had his arm around me. I looked around for my phone and found it. It was really blurry. I got up, forgetting I was naked, and went to my messenger bag. I found my box of contacts and opened it. I was out. I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I pulled my boxers on and laid down beside Austin again. I forgot to take my contacts out last night. Theyre on the floor, ripped and dry beyond repair.

"Mmmm." I heard beside me. Austin opened his eyes and stretched. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"I dont have anymore contacts." I answered.

"Nerd glasses." He mumbled. I glared at him. "You still look sexy. You always will."

"What time it?"

"I called out. Remember?"

"All I remember is sex, sex, and sex." Oh yeah. We had lots of sex last night.

He laid his head on my chest and I played with his hair. I pulled the duvet up, covering his chest. "That was fun."

"Hell yeah it was.' I threw him his boxers and he pulled them on.

"How do you know I didnt wanna fuck you again?" He asked.

"Your libido has gone down. I can tell." I answered.

"Libido?"

"Sex drive." I stated. He shrugged and traced my V-line.

"You're such a sexy boy." He whispered against my chest. I blushed and the door opened. I grabbed my stuff and hid in hid closet.

I pulled my clothes on. "Hey, Daniel. Whats up?" Austin asked. Whos Daniel?

"Sorry if I woke you." The priniple. I went further into the closet and laid down.

Austin

"You're fine. I just woke up." I answered.

"You're probably wondering why Im here. Ive been getting lots of...reports about you and Oliver Sykes. He is with you a lot. Its unusual. Some of these people believe theres something sexual or a relationship between you."

"Of course not. I wouldnt risk my job for a student. We were friends before he moved here. As you know, I lived in florida, but couldnt find a job. I had no clue he was here. We've been catching up and I help him with his school work if he doesnt understand. Nothing between us. I can assure you that." I smiled at him.

He looked me up and down, licking his lips. "I dont believe you. I know a way you can...convince me." He suggested.

"Im in a relationship. I dont do cheating.'

"I can make sure no one knows. One quick fuck."

"Hold on." I grabbed my phone. "How about I hook you up? I know a stripper that will do anything."

"Tell him to bring a friend." He demanded.

"Hey, Jake. I have a job for you. Bring one of your friends to the address Im gonna send you."

"Okay. Thanks Austin." He hung up and I texted him Daniels address.

"I should get going.' He left and I locked my door. I made sure he got in his car and left.

"Oli. Come out of the closet." I yelled, not realizing what I said.

"I already did." He jumped into my arms and I caught him. He kissed me and I smiled. "I love you, Austin."

"I know. I love you, too."

"No. This isn't some petty crush. I know its soon, but Aus, I think you're the one." He said against my lips.