~3~

I woke up with a strong, tattooed arm wrapped around me. I smiled and rolled over. I saw he was still asleep and I ran a hand through his soft hair. He smiled in his sleep slightly. I continued to play with his hair. He started stirring in his sleep and opened his eyes.

"Morning, beautiful." He smiled.

"Morning, sexy." I replied.

"How did you sleep?"

"Amazing. You're so strong and ugh. It was amazing."

"I'm glad."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Good. It's nice holding someone." He kissed my head and smiled. "Go get ready. I know this really nice place."

"Mkay." I got up and grabbed some clothes.

I got in the shower and quickly washed myself. I brushed my teeth in the shower, don't judge me. I got out, got dressed, and did my hair. I put a beanie on my straight hair and walked out. He looked me up and down and smiled.

"Looking good." He said as he passed me. I sat on the bed, looking through my computer, as he got ready.

He walked out twenty minutes later, fully ready. I shut my laptop and got up. I grabbed my wallet and phone. "Do we need the truck?"

"No. We'll be fine." He answered. I nodded and we started walking to the restaurant. It was already eleven. My phone started vibrating in my pocket and I fished it out.

"What do you want, Lyle?" I spat.

"Where's my truck?"

"With me." I hung up and Austin looked at me. "My father. It's okay."

"Mkay." He put his arm put his arm around me. "How did you get Drop Dead? That shits expensive."

"I know the guy who makes it. Met him when I was fourteen."

"Who?" He asked excitedly.

"Me." I answered.

"You own Drop Dead?"

"Started it when I was fourteen. My brother and I started it. I've kept it going here in America since I left. I have boxes of stuff in my room."

"That's so cool." He exclaimed. I chuckled. "It's right here. I know the people who own it." He opened the door for me and I thanked him. "Phil! Tino!" He greeted as they came over.

"Hey, Austin!" One said. "Who's this?"

"This is Oli. That's Phil and Tino."

"Nice to meet you." I said.

They gave me hugs and I smiled. Like no one was here because they have jobs. We sat at a table and a ginger came out. "Alan! Nice to see you!"

"Austin!" They hugged each other. "Who's this cute boy?"

"This is Oli. Back off." Austin introduced.

Alan turned off the open sign and locked the door. "It feels like you're gonna murder us and make us soup." I commented.

"They won't. They're cool." Austin smiled at me.

He intertwined our fingers under the table and I bit my lip. "Awe. They're so cute." Tino said to Phil.

"I'm finally glad you got rid of that bitch." Alan commented.

"Me too. I found someone better." Austin replied. I smiled slightly.

"Who?" Tino asked. "Give us details."

"So slow. He's sitting right beside him." Phil said. Austin nodded and I blushed.