~18~ Finalle

We now had our own daughter, Marie Kayle Carlile, she's seven. Jake, now twenty one, is very protective over her. My band is doing amazing. I even did a couple tracks with Austin. He quit his job, but teaches online while we're on the road. He made sure my kids didn't grow up without me and I'm thankful for that. He's the best man I could ever ask for. We've been married for eight years, now. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Yeah, we've had our fights, but we made up the next day. Real love only comes once in a lifetime. Don't let it slip away.

"Oli, what're you thinking about?" Austin's voice flooded my ears.

"Nothing." I smiled at him and he kissed my head. Marie climbed in my lap and laid her head on my chest. I played with her long, dark brown hair.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah, baby?" I replied.

"Why don't I have a mum?"

"You have two dads. Some families have one mum and one dad. Some have two mums and others have two dads. You have two dads that love you very much and are lucky to have you in the family."

"Where's Jake?"

"He should be back any minute. His class ended a couple minutes ago." Austin answered. The door opened and Jake walked in. Marie ran to him and he hugged her.

"Hey. Jack is outside. He wants to talk to you." Austin have me a knowing look and we got up, going outside.

Jack was leaning against his car. We walked to him. "I wanna marry your son." He said. "I love him very much and I want him to be mine forever."

"As long as you take care of him."

"Promise. I will." He smiled brightly.

"Of course. You're good for him. You've been together seven years." He gave us hugs and smiled.

"Thank you, so much." Jack pulled back. "I have to get home."

"I'll send him over tomorrow."

"Thank you." He got in his car and left.

Austin took care of me for the rest of the night, seeing as I got sick.

He's the best person. I can't imagine life without him. Picking up teachers isn't the easiest. Once you do, keeping the relationship a secret is the next problem. You're lucky if the relationship survives. I'm lucky ours did. I love him so much. It hurts right to the touch.

I fell asleep early that night. Austin woke me up the next morning and sent Jake to Jack's. I took Marie to Lee's. He was her favourite of the band. Austin didn't know what was coming. He was currently in the shower while I was getting ready in the closet. I put on the corset he got me a while ago. Remember that?

I put my black, silk robe over it. I wore this a lot, so it wasn't like revealing. It went to the floor. I heard him lay on the bed and I walked out. I cleared my throat and he looked at me. I dropped the robe and he became hard. He shifted on the bed and I went over. I sat on his lap, straddling his waist. I started grinding into him. He grabbed my hips and moaned.

I rubbed his shirtless chest and leaned down. I started kissing his neck and he tilted his head to the side. I gave him a love bite right on his throat. "Fuck, Oli." He whispered. "Please, baby."

I pulled his boxers off and grabbed his length. I started stroking him slowly, making him moan loudly. He pulled the lace underwear off and threw them across the room. I chuckled and used my other hand to find the lube in the drawer. I poured lube on my hand and rubbed it all over him. I lifted myself, only to lower myself onto him. We moaned loudly and he started thrusting into me. I moved my hips in time with his thrust. He was moaning more than me this time.

"Holy shit, you are so fucking tight." He moaned.

I started moving faster and he flipped us. He started ramming into me, shoving his face into my neck. I dragged my nails down his back and moaned loudly as he hit my prostate. "Fuck, Austin."

I tangled my fingers in his damp hair and he moved his hips faster. "I'm gonna come." He moaned.

"Me too." I whispered. I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate. He shot inside me when I came onto our stomachs.

We rode our highs out and he pulled out, making me whimper. He cleaned us up and laid beside me. "Get that off." He mumbled.

"Help me then." I whispered. I sat up and he untied it, kissing my back. I took it off and put it up. I put some boxers on and laid beside him. I cuddled into him and he smiled.

"I love you." He whispered.

"You haven't told me that in a year. I love you, too, though."

"You know I love you very much."

"Yeah. I do." I whispered.

He stroked my cheek and rubbed our noses together.

One week later

Today, Austin and I had a special interview. It was on our relationship. We walked into the room and I gave Hannah, a interviewer I worked with a lot, a hug.

"This is Austin, my husband." I introduced. "This is Hannah."

"Nice to meet you." Austin smiled and shook her hand.

"You too. Let's get right into this." We sat on the couch and we introduced ourselves. "Has Oli being on tour a lot effected your relationship?" She asked Austin.

"No. I actually get to go with him. I usually stay on the bus with our daughter. I think it's brought us closer together, though. I couldn't go on one tour with him because of some family stuff of mine, but we didn't let it effect us."

"You're on tour with your daughter. Doesn't she have school?"

"I teach her. I have my degree in teaching."

"That's actually how we met. Austin was my teacher." I added.

"I remember those days."

"So. There are some things the fans wanna know, so we took questions from Twitter." Hannah said. "Who tops?"

Austin raised his hand. "That would be me."

"What's it like being on the road all the time?"

"It's amazing. I get to spend months with the people I love and care about the most. I get to meet so many of the fans and hear some of their stories. I get to spend time with my daughter, too. I don't have to be away from her. I love it." I answered.

"Who's more likely to start a cuddle session?" She asked.

"Oliver." Lee yelled. He was watching Marie. My flipped him the bird.

"Not in front of Marie, Oli." Austin scolded. I chuckled.

"Who plays more likely to win in video games?"

"I have only beat Oli once. No matter what video game."

"Who is one band you would love to tour with?" She asked me.

"All Time Low, Pierce The Veil, and Sleeping With Sirens." I answered.

"All four of your bands in one show would be amazing." Hannah replied.

"You heard it guys. Let's make it happen." Le cheered in the back and Marie ran over to me. She jumped onto my lap and cuddled with me. Austin pouted. I chuckled and we continued the interview.

We left and I carried Marie. "Call the guys. Family bonding time." I commanded Lee.

"Mall?" He asked. I nodded and Marie started squirming. I let her down and took her hand. Austin took my other one and he called the guys, taking Marie's other hand. We met at the mall twenty minutes later. Marie gave the guys hugs and we walked around.

I love doing this. This is my family. I wouldn't trade it for anything else. So there you have it guys. That's how I fell in love with my teacher. He's made me the happiest I've ever been. He's always so supportive. I love him to death. Till death do us part.