~13~

I walked downstairs and saw Austin sitting on the couch. He was just chilling. I walked out over to him and sat down. "Hey." He greeted.

"Hey. How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Pretty good. It's gonna be amazing to sleep with you every night. I'll get to see you more." He answered. "What about you?"

"It was amazing. I love sleeping with you. That sounds weird." I answered. "But our sex is amazing."

"Oh yeah. It is." He agreed. He kissed me and smiled. I cuddled into him and he put his arm around me. "I love you, Oli."

"Love you, too, Aus."

A month later.

"Oli! Come here, love." Austin yelled from downstairs. I finished putting our clothes away and went downstairs.

"Yeah, love?" I asked.

"Here." He handed me an envelope. I opened it and saw two tickets to Sheffield.

"Austin. Oh my god." I put my hand over my mouth. He smiled and I hugged him. "Thank you."

"No problem. Go pack. We leave in three hours." He instructed. I ran up the stairs and started packing.

"How long will we be there?"

"A week."

I finished packing in an hour. We drove to the airport and waited.

--

We were finally in Sheffield. I took a long breath in and grabbed his hand. We grabbed our luggage and I looked at the name of our hotel.

"Cmon. We can walk there." I said. We walked to the hotel and dropped our stuff off. We started walking around and I saw my middle school. "Oh the memories."

"You went to school there?" he asked. I nodded and we continued walking. "It's calm here."

"Because everyone is at work. It's like New York at night." I led him to the park and we sat.

"Is that Oli?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked around and saw Justin. I waved and smiled. He came over and hugged me. "Hey. It's been years."

"I know. That's my boyfriend Austin."

"I know. I found your Instagram the other day." He pointed out.

"I got quite the catch. He's a sweetheart." Austin smiled and kissed my cheek.

"How's Matthew?" He asked.

"Um, he passed. Car accident." I answered.

"I'm so sorry about that." Justin put his arm around me, giving me a side hug.

"It's fine. It's been almost two years."

"Wanna come smoke with us? We just scored some sick weed." He asked.

"No. I don't do that anymore. Anyways, we gotta go. Nice seeing you again." We parted ways and went to our room.

"You could've stayed and smoked." Austin said as he flopped onto the bed.

"I would much rather be with you." I replied. He smiled and kissed me lightly. I laid beside him and let him cuddle into me. "So, why'd you bring me here?" I asked.

"I thought you would like it. Plus, anytime I went somewhere I would get looks and get called a pedophile or pervert."

"You're none of that. They'll get over it. Fuck them. They don't bloody matter. It doesn't matter what they think of us." I grabbed his face and kissed him lightly. "You're beautiful Austin. No matter what anyone says."

He smiled and put his head on my chest. I played with his hair. "Oli?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"I had sex with Alan." He answered.

This lit a huge fire inside of me. I stood up and started pacing. Shit like this always happens.

"Well, who do you want? Me or Alan?"

He didn't say anything.

"Wow. This is why I should never trust anyone. We are done." I said. I grabbed a ticket and read it.

I grabbed my bag and left. I heard him behind me. I took the lift and he squeezed through as the doors closed. "Oli please. It was a mistake." He pleaded.

"First you kissed him and then you had sex with him." I pointed out.

"I know and I hate it. I regret doing it. Oli, please. I wasn't thinking straight. I only love you, Oli. You're the only one I want."

"It doesn't bloody seem that way." I replied.

He pinned me against the wall and kissed me. I hated what I did next. I kissed back.