~1~

I shut my locker and made my way to my favorite class, music. I'm Oli. Im you're stereotypical bully, but for a different reason. I'm gay and no one knows. I want to keep it that way. I pulled at the sleeves of my jumper and walked into the class 'Mr.Carlile' was written on the board.

I looked at said teacher and damn he was hot. He had blackish brown hair, tattoos covered his body. His back was turned to the board but I could see his black skinny jeans, hugging his perfect ass in all the right places, and navy blue converse. He probably has brown eyes and a flawless face. I took my seat so if he stood right in front of me I would get a good look at his ass.

He turned around and, damn, I was right. He had a Misfits shirt on and people started coming in. "Everyone settle down." Mr. Carlile commanded. Damn his voice was hot. I would be lying if I said it didn't give me a slight boner.

"I'm Mr. Carlile, you're new music teacher. I'm only twenty. If you have any questions, let me know."

"Are you gay?" One kid asked.

"Um, bi." He answered.

"What type of guy gives the best sex?"

"British ones." He replied. This caught my attention.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" A girl asked.

"No. My fiancee broke up with me. Well, I broke up with her. She cheated on me." He explained.

"Guys, stop asking him questions. Let's just get on with class." I commanded. He shot me a small smile and I slumped back in my seat, returning the smile.

"Shut it, Oliver." Trinity, my ex, said.

"Fuck you. At least my blowjobs don't suck. Stupid Bitch." I retorted.

"Whatever." She sighed in defeat.

Mr. Carlile came over. "Detention. That language is not allowed." He said quietly. "Stay after class."

"Yes, sir." I said.

He walked away and started class. He talked about the scales and shit, me making sexual comments. It was last class so I packed up slowly. He motioned me over one everyone was gone. I walked over.

"What's your name?"

"Oliver. Call me Oli, sir." I answered.

"Okay, Oli. Why'd you call her a bitch?"

"She's my ex. She broke up with me for the star of the football team. Cheer captain always dates the football star." I responded. I tugged at my sleeves and he got up.

"What happened?" He asked as he brushed his fingers over my cheek.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Something happened, Oli." He said sternly.

"It's fine." I lied. He rubbed the makeup off, revealing the purple mark my father had left the night before. He's beat me ever since he found out I was gay.

"Oli...Who did this? I demand an answer."

"I can't tell you."

"Oliver whatever your last name is-"

"Sykes. Oliver Scott Sykes."

"Oliver Scott Sykes tell me now."

"I'm sorry. I can't." I said, getting annoyed. He sighed and rubbed it again, backing away. "What's your name, sir?"

"Austin." He answered.

"Nice to meet you Austin."

"You too, Oli. Will I be seeing a lot of you in detention?"