~4~

I walked out of the house, ready for school. I saw Austin's car and he waved me over. "Get in." He smiled. I got in and gave him a quick kiss.

"Morning, Aus."

"Morning." He started driving. I guided him to everyones house and they got in the back.

"Awe. Look." Jordan pointed to our intertwined fingers.

"They better keep it a secret." Austin told me.

"If they dont, I'll kick their ass." I threatened.

"We won't. Geez. My ass is too nice to be kicked." Lee settled.

He pulled into the school and popped the trunk. He turned the car off and everyone got out. We grabbed our shit from the back and went inside. Austin smiled at me.

"I gotta get to class. Bye, Oli."

"Bye, Aus." I smiled as he walked away.

"Aus? Thats his name?" Matt K asked.

"No. Its Austin." I answered as we made our way to our lockers.

"So. You tap that ass yet?" Matt N asked.

"No, Matt. I want to know him before we fuck. I mean, hes hot and all, but I dont know."

"But you still wanna fuck him?" Lee asked.

"Yeah." I answered as I put my combination in.

"Only you Oli." Jordan muttered.

"If he came on to me, I wouldn't mind. Unless he was like drunk or high. Then we would have a problem." I defended.

"Yeah. True." They agreed.

"Is he nice? He seems like an ass in class."

"Yeah. He's really nice." I answered. "He's only an ass so only I get detintion."

"Wow."

----

I smiled at Austin as I entered his room. No one was in here, plus I was really early. I walked over to where he was looking at papers and leaned against the desk.

"Hey, babe." I greeted.

"Hey." He smiled at me and looked around. He kissed me quickly and chuckled. "So cute. Go sit down. You're too distracting and people are coming."

"I can make you come."

"Oli, sit down. Please?" I smiled and walked to my desk. I got my stuff out and Lindsey, a girl in most of my classes, walked in. I acted busy.

"Hey hot stuff."

"Flirting with your teacher isn't allowed Lindsey." Austin retorted.

"Cmon. Lighten up. No one has to know."

"I'm with some one. I don't cheat. I know what it feels like." He defended.

"But Mr. Carlile, you could do anything you wanted."

That's it. "Stop being such a fucking slut, Lindsey. He already said no. Get it through you're fucking head. Maybe you're too much of a dumbass to know the word no. Stuck up bitch." I yelled. "Now. Shut your fucking mouth and sit down."

"Oliver, that language isn't allowed. I could've handled it. Detiontion. All week. Don't even think about getting out if it. Maybe enough detiontions will help in learning your lesson." He scolded.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"Everyone come in and sit down. You're watching a video and answering questions." He instructed. He put in a video and started it.