~11~

"Oli, wake up. You have school." Austin shook me. I rolled over and he sat on my back. "Cmon. Wake up." He shook me.

"No. Im not going." I mumbled. "You can get fuck me if you want."

"Its Friday. Dont you have test?"

"No." I answered. "Yes I still have all A's." I closed my eyes and felt the duvet come off. He slid my boxers off ad groped my ass. "What're you doing?"

"Fucking you." He answered. I hummed.

------

"Sure you dont wanna go to school?"

"Positive." I mumbled. Someone knocked. I pulled my boxers on and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw the guys. "Hey." I greeted.

"Hey. They called school off because of a bomb threat. Wanna hang?"

"Sure. Hold on." I answered. "Aussy, they called off school."

"I know. I just wanted to annoy you."

"You didnt. You fucked me." I yelled back. I let the guys in and went to the laundry room. I grabbed some of my clothes and pulled them on.

Austin came down stairs and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He picked me up and I chuckled. He carried me to the living room and put me on the couch. "Hey, guys."

"Hey." They greeted. I smiled. My boyfriend and friends are getting along.

"We always get along." Lee said.

"I didnt say that." I replied. Austin nodded and I chuckled. "Oops." I mumbled.

"You really have no filter." Jordan said.

"Did you like the pictures Oli gave you?" Lee teased.

"What were the pictures?" Matt K asked.

"Oli porn." Lee answered. I threw a pillow at him and he laughed.

"Ewww."

"That doesnt make me a pedophile does it?" Austin asked.

"No. Of course not." I answered.

"I mean, you're only twenty." Matt N replied.

"Yay. Im not a pedophile." He clapped and I chuckled. I kissed him and he grabbed me.

"Awe. Theyre so cute." Lee whispered to Jordan.

"We know." I mumbled as I pulled back. I smirked and pecked Austin's lips. "Love you."

"Love you, too, baby." He pulled me closer and I put my head on his chest.

"Can we play Call of Duty?" Matt N asked. Austin nodded and we started playing.

"Let Austin and Oli play a match." Lee said. I grabbed the controller and smirked at him.

"Prepare to get your ass kicked." I set up a private match and won 30-16.

"You always beat me. This is unfair." Aus pouted.

"I have skills. Otay?"

"You're still an ass." He mumbled. I kissed him and he glared at me.

"You love me." I replied.

"Bam. Look, Austin. You won." Jordan said. They had our controllers and Austin's person had won.

"Yay. I beat your ass, Oli." Austin laughed. I started laughing at him, making everyone else do the same.

Lee snorted, making us laugh even harder. After our laughter came to a silence, someone came in. "Austin? Where you at, fuck face?" His sister yelled.