~12~

I walked into school and groaned. I hate Monday's. I went to my first class after stopping at my locker. I sat down in the back corner and put my hood up. I put my head down and fell asleep.

I went to my classes and then music. Oh, how I love this bell. I sat and Austin smiled at me. I coughed and my throat burned. I put my head down and Austin came over.

"You okay?" He kneeled beside me.

"Yeah. I just don't feel well." I mumbled. He put his hand on my head.

"You have a fever. I'll drive you home. Can you wait?" I nodded and coughed again. He got up and went to his desk.

-----------

I cuddled into Austin and sighed. "What's up, love?" He asked.

"I feel worse." I whispered. He frowned and checked the time.

"We gotta get you home." He mumbled. I got up and waddled to my bag. I grabbed it and groaned. He drove me home and I went in.

"Oli, what happened?" My mum asked.

"I got sick. Wasn't on purpose. It just happened." I answered. I laid on the couch and she felt my head.

"Yeah. You're definitely sick. Okay. We won't go. Upstairs. I'll bring you tea." She answered. I did as told and laid down after changing. I texted Austin what happened and he asked if he could come over later.

She walked in. "Can Austin come over later?" I asked. She nodded and handed me my tea. I drank some of it and thanked her.

I rolled over and hugged my pillow. About two hours later, I felt two arms wrap around me. I smiled and rolled over. "Hey, baby."

"Hey, Aust." I mumbled. He kissed my head and put his keys on the table. "You have some clothes over there if you wanna stay."

"Mkay." He got up and changed. He went to my bathroom and I turned my lamp off, making it pitch black.

I felt the bed dip and I cuddled into my boyfriend. "I love you, Austin."

"I love you, too, Oli."

May 17th Graduation

I stepped onto the stage. I grabbed my diploma, shook the principals hand, and stepped off. A couple more kids went up.

"You are no longer students!" The principal said into the mic. I jumped out of my seat and ran to Austin. I jumped in his arms and hugged him.

He put his arms around me and kissed me, spinning me around. I heard some people gasp and I looked over. Right beside us, Gerard was proposing to Frank. I smiled at them and Austin put me down. Frank nodded and Gerard stood. He kissed his fiancé and I looked at Austin.

He took my hand and pulled me to his classroom. "So much happened in this room." He whispered, looking around. I smiled at him. "Our first time. Sex. Kissing. Risking my job."

"Yeah. I know." I mumbled. "Thank you, though. Risking your job."

"It was worth it. Now, I have a boyfriend that I love. And the best guy in the world." He kissed me lightly and I smiled.

"So he was your teacher?" I heard my mums voice. I pulled back and nodded slightly. "That's illegal you know?"

"Yeah. We do. But we didn't get caught." I answered. Austin picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. "We'll be back later."

"I don't think so. That man is a pervert. You will not see him." She spat. Our grips got tighter and I shook my head.

"I'm eighteen. I can do what I want."

"Well, you won't be doing it under my roof. You will not be with a pervert as long as you live with me."

"Fine. I'll get a flat." I spat. I flipped her off and kiss Austin. "I love you, my pervert."

"I love you, too, Oli." He whispered. "You can stay at mine."

"Thank you." I whispered sincerely.

"There will be lots of moaning and screaming, though. Wonder how tight you'll be. We haven't had sex in a while." He mumbled. I hopped down and he slapped my ass, grabbing it a little. I jumped and glared at him. I smirked.

"I'm gonna pack my things. I'll meet you at yours with my truck."

"Okay, love." He answered.

I left and packed my things. I went to the back of my closet and grabbed the pink bag. I shut and locked my door. I stripped and put the corset on. I threw my clothes back on and finished packing my stuff. I quickly drove to his and saw he wasn't there. I ran inside and to his room. I took my clothes off, making sure I looked good after, and laid on the bed. I heard the door open and close a couple minutes later. I heard him come up the stairs.

"Holy shit." He whispered after he opened the door and looked at me. I saw his pants tighten as he set his stuff down.

"Come here and I'll help you." I said seductively. He walked over and I pulled him down, flipping us. I unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders.

I undid his belt and pulled his pants down, making him kick them off. I palmed his hard dick through his boxers and he moaned. "Fuck, Oli. Please don't be a tease." He begged.

"Why not? You love teasing me."

"Please Oli. Please." I gave in and pulled his boxers off. He flipped us and ran his hands up and down my body. He snapped the elastic thing against my leg, making me moan.

I put lube on his dick and he pushed into me, making me cry out in pleasure and slight pain. I grabbed his shoulders as he started ramming into me. I was writhing in pleasure beneath him and became a moaning mess. Austin lifted my legs up, making me wrap them around his waist. I started running my hands over his back. He hit my prostate, making me moan louder.

"Fuck, Oli. I'm close." He said after a while.

"Me too, Aus." I grabbed his hair and he buried his face in my neck. I love it when he does that.

He hit my prostate again, making me come and moan his name. He shot into me and rode our highs out. He pulled out, but I was still on cloud nine. That was probably the best sex we've ever had. He pulled me close to him and kissed me softly. I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around me.

"As much as I love you in this, you need to change so we can get our cuddle on."

I got up and changed into pajamas. He pulled boxers on and I cuddled into him. "I love you, Austin." I whispered.

"I love you, too, Oli."