~7~

I sat up and checked the time. I got ready for school and went downstairs. I saw my mum on the couch. "Mum?"

"Yeah?" She asked.

"We need to talk about Lyle. He raped one of the girls from my school. He had her in his office all day and was doing horrible things to her."

"I don't need him anymore. He hasn't changed. I told him I wanted a divorce last night. It'll be me and you. Okay?"

"Yeah. I would like that. Could Austin come over more?"

"Yeah. Of course. You two are perfect for each other. I can tell." I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you. I gotta get to school." I got up and grabbed my bag. I started walking to school.

I got my books and went to my class. I had lunch with the guys today. I sat through class, talking to Jordan. "Who are you with at lunch?" He asked as we made our way to science.

"You guys."

"I thought you had it with Austin. Just go with him."

"What are you planning, fuckee?" I asked. He smiled.

"Oh nothing." He glanced at the sign for the winter/Valentine's day dance.

"No, you asshole." I said.

"It's a mask theme. Cmon. You'll be able to be with him. Plus, its on your two month anniversary. It'll be fun."

I gave him a look as we sat. He poked my arm. "Stop." I demanded.

We went though the day and I went to Austin's class for lunch. I sat on his desk as I waited. He walked in and smiled. "Hey." He greeted as he locked the door.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked as I smiled.

"I'm great. You?"

"Grand." He put his arms around me.

"Look what I got." He handed me two tickets. To the dance. "Will you go with me?"

"I don't do dances." I started. He frowned. "But I'll make an exception. Only for you."

"Yay. Thank you." He kissed me and I chuckled.

I kissed him back and he grabbed my ass. "No no no. Not yet." I whispered. He nodded and pecked my lips. I have it planned.

"Of course."

"So, my mum is finally ditching my dad. She said you can come over more."

"That's amazing. I'm so happy." He kissed me. He took me in his arms and I kissed his cheek. He rubbed my back and I buried my face in his neck.

"Aus?" I said after a couple minutes of silence.

"Yeah?"

"I love you. Thank you."

"I love you too. Why are you thanking me?"

"Because you arent pushing me and you're supporting me. You're such a perfect boyfriend. I couldnt ask for anyone else." I whispered.

"Awe, love." He wiped my stray tears. "Im trying. Just for you. Ive never tried this hard to keep a boyfriend." He smiled. "You're special, Oli. Really special."

"So are you." I whispered and grabbed my bag. I took my PopTarts out and he chuckled. I put some in his mouth.

We ate and talked. He was such a sweet guy. "Oli?"

"Yeah?"

"Here." He slid a ring on my finger. "I cant give you a necklace so Im giving you a ring. If I gave you a necklace, people would catch on."