~2~

I got up at five am so I could leave before my parents got up. I quickly showered and got ready. My mum woke me up and beat me. I finished at six thirty and went downstairs. School didn't start for two more hours. Great. I quickly put some food in a bag and I grabbed my dad's keys. He wrote the therapist's address down. I took that and remembered what me and Austin were doing. I put extra clothes into a drawstring bag I got back in Sheffield.

I quickly left and got I'm my dad's car. It was a blue pick-up truck. I texted the guys, asking if they needed rides. They all replied with yes. I picked them up, around seven thirty, and drove us to school.

"Bro, why you got two bags?" Lee asked, picking up my Sheffield bag.

"Because I can. I'm going somewhere this weekend."

"With who?" Jordan asked teasingly.

"A person." I answered.

"The music teacher that came to my house?" Lee asked.

"Mr. Carlile?! Dude, are you gay?" Matt K asked.

"Does it matter?" I asked as I turned.

"Not really."

"Just don't tell anyone." I said as I pulled into the parking lot. My phone vibrated in the cup holder. I quickly parked and opened the text.

'Austin: Hey. Meet me in my classroom when you get here.'

'I just pulled in. I'll be there in a couple minutes.' I replied as I bit my lip.

"Go." Matt N. urged.

"I'll see you guys in class and lunch. Thanks." I said.

"Oli has a boyfriend." They sang.

"Do that one more time and I will punch you all." I threatened as I got out. They got out as I walked in the school. I shoved my keys in my pocket and went to his classroom.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hi." I returned, suddenly feeling shy. He smiled and got up from his desk.

"Where should I meet you later?"

"I have my father's truck so I could pick you up. My mum scheduled family therapy today."

"Is he going to be mad at you for taking his truck?"

"Yeah. I don't care. He can getted fucked up the ass for all I care. I told my mum to suck his dick, so.."

"Such a badass."

"Mmhmm." I agreed.

"What happened to your face, Oli?" He asked and touched my cheek.

"Nothing." I lied. "I'm fine, sir."

"Was it bad?"

"No. She wasn't drunk. It was quick, too. Just a couple hits and punches. And kicks."

"That's horrible that she does that. You're such a nice boy." He whispered. I blushed and my phone vibrated.

"Who ruined the fucking moment?" I asked to myself. I pulled my phone out. "Fuck you, Jordan."

'Jordan: Listen to these guys. You Me At Six.' He sent a video and picture.

"Oh fuck no." I dropped my phone and started shaking. It hit the carpet floor and broke a little.

"Oli? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Josh. Band. Text. Picture. Josh." I stuttered, not able to make a sentence. He took my in his arms and I felt safe. I breathed in his sent. Axe Apollo.