~15~

One year anniversary

I walked down the aisle, seeing my soon to be Husband at the end. We both had a smile plastered on our face. I got up to him and we held hands.

"You look beautiful." He whispered.

"As do you." I replied.

"We are here to witness the marriage of Austin Robert Carlile and Oliver Scott Sykes." The priest said. "Austin, repeat after me. I, Austin, take you, Oliver, as my lawfully wedded husband."

He said that and then the next part. "To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, until death do us part."

"I, Oliver, take you, Austin, as my lawfully wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." I said without the priest.

"Does anyone object? If not, forever hold your peace."

Of course Josh had to run in. "Stop." He yelled breathlessly.

"I'll handle this." I whispered. I stepped down. "Joshua." I scolded. "What would ever let you think that I would get back with your worthless ass? We are never happening again. You are an asshole that can go choke on someone's dick."

"Oli, babe, please." He pleaded. I chuckled and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him out of the building.

"I would like to get back to my wedding. We can be friends but nothing else. You beat me for a year of my life. Go find someone you love. You'll find someone. I promise." I replied quietly after I shut the door. I hugged him.

"I'm really sorry about what I did. I'm so sorry." He started crying into my shoulder. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm such an asshole."

"Josh, it's okay. Just sit in the back. I'll talk to you at the reception. Okay?" He nodded and wiped his face. We went back in and he took a seat.

I walked back to Austin and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Anyone?" He asked. "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Carlile. You may kiss the groom."

I grabbed Austin by his collar and connected our lips. They cheered and I smiled into the kiss. "I love you." I whispered into the kiss.

"I love you, too." He mumbled. "I was supposed to kiss you." He pouted.

"He said kiss the groom." I pulled back and grabbed his hand. I started running out, dragging him with me. Once we were outside, he picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and smiled.

"This is the best day of my life." He whispered.

I nodded in agreement and pecked his lips. We ran across the street and into the reception building. I pulled him into a hug and people gathered in the room. Josh came over to me and smiled shyly. I waved and Austin growled lowly, making me hit his back.

"I am not gonna steal him, Austin. He got married to you. I don't think he would let you go either, neither would you."

"No. I wouldn't. I love him too much." Austin replied and placed a big, wet kiss on my cheek. I scrunched my face up in disgust and wiped my cheek.

"It's time for the couples first dance, so if we could clear the dance floor." Lee said, standing on an amp. Austin pulled me to the centre of the floor and pulled me close.

We started slow dancing to the music. We couldn't wipe the smiles off of our faces. I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my head. His white tuxedo was soft, as was mine. I looked up at him and he smiled. The older man moved his hand up and down my back a little.

Yes, Sir?-BoyXBoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara