~17~

Austin pulled me closer to him and I cuddled into his chest. He kissed my head. "I miss our alone time."

"Yeah, but it's worth it." I replied. He nodded.

"I just want to be able to fuck you whenever I want."

"Austy!" I slapped his chest. He chuckled and ran a hand through my hair.

"You know, Jake is with Jack." Austin whispered and kissed my neck. "We have this whole place to ourselves."

"Aust, we just had sex. Literally."

"But I want more of my baby." He crawled on top of me and kissed me. I kissed back.

"We have thirty minutes." I said against his lips. He nodded and made more love bites on my neck. I felt his hard cock at my entrance and he slid in. I moaned loudly.

Austin started moving, ramming into me. I was very vocal in bed, but Austin loves it. We finished a minute before Jake got back. I pulled boxers on and went downstairs. I saw them making out on the couch.

"No sex on the couch." I mumbled as I walked past them.

"Don't worry. I won't take your son's virginity yet." Jack replied. I chuckled and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. I downed it and went back upstairs. I laid next to him and sighed.

"I want another kid." I mumbled.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded and cuddled into him.

"Like a baby. Maybe we could get one of those ladies that have the babies for us."

"Babies?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled. "Okay. I'll look it up."

He grabbed his computer and started looking up people. He found one that was really good. She had done another couple so we reached out to them. They said she was amazing. We reached out to her and she agreed to do it.

I smiled at Austin and he put his laptop down. He hugged me and I held him tightly. "Oli?"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"We're gonna have a baby." I kissed him lightly.

"Baby?!" Jake yelled. I pulled back and saw him and Jack at the door.

"Yeah. You're gonna have a little brother or sister."

"Yay!" He smiled brightly and Jack grinned.

"You're gonna be a big brother." Jack kissed Jake's cheek.

"A protective one." Jake pulled Jack to his room and I chuckled.

"That boy is good for him. I like him." Austin commented. I nodded and he smiled up at me.

"Gonna be such a good daddy." I whispered. He smiled and rubbed my sides.

"You'll be an amazing dad."

"Not really. I'm gonna be on the road a lot." I mumbled.

"We can go with you during the summer."

"I know. During the year though. Being away from my husband and kids will be super hard."

He laid my head on his chest and I listened to his heartbeat. "Just remember. It beats for you." He mumbled.

I closed my eyes and he kissed my head. His heartbeat always calmed me down and neither of us knew why. He always does this when I get worked up. He'll just hold me and let me listen to his heartbeat. I'm gonna be a horrible father. My kid will never see me. She'll grow up without me. Austin will get so stressed and then I'll be the worst husband. Austin will hate that I'm never there and leave me. Then I'll be alone. Maybe I'm supposed to be alone.

"Oli, don't cry love."

"Don't leave. Please don't leave." I choked out.

"I'm never leaving you." He kissed my head again and held me close, letting me listen to his heartbeat once again. "I'm never gonna leave you, Hun. I love you too much to let you go."

I let my eyes flutter closed and he rubbed my back. "Thank you."

"No problem." We sat up and he stood, me still on his lap. I squealed and he chuckle, setting me on the dresser. He pulled some clothes on and put a shirt on me. I smiled as it fell to my lap.

"I love wearing your shirts. So comfy and big." He chuckled and moved the hair from my face. "You smudged my glasses." I mumbled. He chuckled and kissed me.

I cleaned my glasses and he picked me up. I giggled and he carried me downstairs. We cuddled and did stuff with the boys all day. I'm so excited for our second child. Hopefully it works.