~8~

Austin

"Hey Austin."

"Hi, Gille." I muttered bitterly.

"I thought you moved." She touched my arm. I shrugged her away. "Cmon, Aus. Dont act like you dont love it. And me."

"Im here with my boyfriend. That I love. You broke my heart. Cheated with me on my bed. Then acted like it wasnt wrong."

"Who is this love?" Oli's voice flooded my ears. I dont think Ive ever been so happy to hear his voice.

"Gille. She was leaving though." I answered bitterly. She was about to protest, but I grabbed him and kissed him.

He was shocked at first, but then kissed back. He draped his arms over my shoulders and I leaned down, making it easier for him to kiss me. I pressed our bodies together and held him tighter. I ran my tongue over his lips and he opened his mouth.

"Hey, dickface. Can you stop being such a slut?' She asked Oli.

OH HELL NAH.

"Excuse you. Do not call my boyfriend a slut. You cheated on me with so many guys. What was it? Sixteen? No. Seventeen. And my brother. You slept with my brother. Im surprised I dont have any STDs." I ranted.

"How do you know?"

"I get tested every month. You. Im not too sure. Its like Pokemon. And you trying to collect them all." I grabbed Oli's hand and walked off.

"Thanks for that." He hugged me and kissed me lightly.

"No problem, love."

We enjoyed the rest of the night. I had a shot of tequila. Thats it. We went back to the hotel and I fucked him. It was amazing. Good thing I keep condoms in my wallet. We fell asleep.

It was the best sleep ever. I wasnt worried about getting caught or being fucked over. I was at peace. With my boyfriend that I love. I love him a ton. I woke up at like ten and sat up. I saw Oli was still asleep. He pulled the blankets to his chin and I laid back down. I put my arms around him. He cuddled into me. It was kinda chilly in here. We were hot last night. I ran a hand through his hair and kissed his head.

"Aussy?" He muttered.

"Right here, love." I said, matching his tone. He hummed and grabbed the back of my shirt. I kissed his head again. "How are you?"

"My ass hurts." He mumbled.

"Sorry, Oli."

"Its fine. How did you sleep?"

"Amazing. You?"

"Perfect." He answered. I nuzzled my face in his hair and hummed. He chuckled. "I love it when you do that."

The younger boy pulled me closer. "I want to try something...different tonight." I whispered.

"Really? What?"

"Thats for me to know. Go get ready." He got up and I smiled.

We got ready and we left. I drove us to the cinema and we got out. We got tickets for a really stupid movie. We went to our theater and no one was in there. We went to the back and talked. The movie was five minutes in and no one was in here. Im so glad this place had booths in the back. You know what Im thinking.

"You thinking what Im thinking?" He asked. I nodded and pushed him down. We had sex. Im a cinema. We fixed ourselves and sat back down. He pulled his phone out.

I just had sex with Aus at a cinema.

Lee: Didnt need to know that.

Jordan: Was it kinky?

Matt N: Ewwwwwww.

Matt K: Dont need to know about my teacher's sex life.

Lee: Preach Matty.

It was very hot and kinky. Who knew jumpers could hold me down? There was a lot of hair pulling and groping. It was so fucking hot.

"Oli! Dont tell them the details." He chuckled.

"Too late. Their sex will never be as great as ours."

"I know. Just wait until later. You will be in for a big surprise."

"It isn't a threesome or vibrator is it?"

"No. You're all mine." I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"Good because your dick is way better than a vibrator." He sent me a cheeky smile and rubbed my thigh.

"I'm not gonna ask." I murmured. He chuckled and placed a sloppy kiss onto my cheek.

We left and started walking around. "Remember that place we went to last time?" He asked. I nodded. "Can we get lunch there?"

"Course." We went there and Phil showed us to our table.

"Hey, Austin. Nice to see you two again." He smiled at me.

"You too Phil.' He took our orders and left. Oli smiled at me.

"It feels good to be all coupley with you." He took my hand and I smiled.

"Yeah. It is." I agreed. My phome started ringing and I groaned.

"Save it for the bedroom." He joked. I laughed and pulled my phone out.

"Hello?' I asked.

"Hey, hun. Where are you?"

Gille. "One we arent together. Two Im on a date. Fuck off." I hung up and Oli smiled.

"No one can have my Austin." Oli said.

"Nope. Im all yours."

"I know." He replied.

We started talking about music for some reason as we ate. We continued walking around, going into a couple stores. He was a perfect guy and its amazing.

Oli

We walked into the hotel room, coming back from dinner. "So, this surprise you have for me?" I asked.

His lips twisted into an evil smile. He went to his bag and pulled a bag out. A pink Victoria Secret bag to be more specific. 'Go put it on." He handed me the bag and I sighed.

"The things I do for you." I mumbled as I walked to the bathroom. I heard him rummaging around as I opened the bag.

A black corset with red sequence along with red lace girls panties. There were fishnets and these clippy things. I got dressed and opened the door silently. I leaned against the door frame, looking seductive. I saw my digital camera on the table. Okay then.

"Sir?" I asked, biting my lip. He put his phone up and looked at me. I saw his boxers tighten and I sauntered over.

"Damn. Dont you look sexy." I straddled his lap and smiled.

I attached our lips in a heated kiss. He grabbed my hips and moaned. He ran a hand through my hair and kissed me harder. I licked his lips and he opened his mouth. I tangled my tongue with his and fought for dominance, winning. He pulled back for air that we both desperately need.

"Whats the camera for?' I asked and kissed his neck.

He flipped us and smiled. Lets just say hes a perverted son of a bitch and took pictures of me getting myself off, etc. We had sex and he said I looked beautiful a lot. And I mean a lot. It was slow and passionate, not rough like the other times. It wasnt just sex. He made love to me. It was the best. No doubt about it.