~5~

It was finally saturday. My parents left and Austin is gonna call me when I can come over. I hung out with the guys all Friday because we had the day off. My phone vibrated.

'You can come over.'

I smiled and walked to his. I walked in and saw him on the sitting room with an empty bottle of vodka. I sat beside him and smiled. He kissed my cheek and greeted me. He was drunk. Really drunk.

~~~~

He raped me. My boyfriend, MY TEACHER, raped me. I grabbed my clothes and pulled my boxers on. I inspected the bruises he gave me. They were purple, blue, and black. I pulled my other clothes on and left. I walked to the field and laid down.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I just sat there and thought. What am I gonna do? I thought for a while. I'll skip his class until I firgure something out.

Monday Music Bell

I snuck into the gym and went behind the bleachers. I had to sneak past his classroom, but I don't think he saw me. I put my head in my hands.

Austin's POV

Where's Oli? He never skips. Only when we got into a fight. I saw him walk past the door. His head was down and he looked depressed. I saw the art teacher, Mr. Way, outside. I walked outside.

"Hey. Can you cover me for a minute?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Take as long as you need." He smiled and walked in.

I made my way to the gym, the only room down here, and walked in. I heard crying. I went behind the bleachers and saw Oli.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He looked up. I walked towards him. He backed away.

"Get away from me, you sick fucking bastard. You're a pedophile." He hit the wall and looked paniced.

"Oli. What the hell are you talking about?' I asked. He look petrified. He started crying. He looked around. "I'm not gonna hurt you. Cmon Oli."

"You." He whispered. He said something else, but I couldn't make it out.

"What? I did what?" I asked.

"You were drunk. And you...raped me." He whispered.

"Oh god." I slid down the wall. "I'm so sorry. I was hammered. I never meant for that to happen. Oli, I really didn't. I wanted to wait until you were ready. I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible person." I ranted. "I understand if you don't wanna do this anymore or if you hate me. I hate myself right now. I never meant to hurt you."

"No. I just need time." He whispered. He got up and sat beside me.

"I'm so sorry." I replied. "Can I?" I held my arm out. He nodded and I puty arm around him.

"We can still hang out. Just no drinking." He whispered. "It'll take me a while to trust you again. Holding is okay."

"I understand." I hesitentally kissed his head.

"Who's covering your class?"

"Mr. Way." I answered. He nodded and sniffled. "I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"It'll be okay soon. I trusted you, but that trust was broken." He replied.

"I know. I understand." He cuddled into me. "I won't hurt you. I promise. I'm not going near alcohol again. I just got some bad news."

"What was the news?"

"My family is coming to see me. I don't like my father or my brother. My sister is okay." I answered.