CHAPTER 6

" Well, we walk around the room while unwinding the yarn until it's finished and then we try to rewind it " Seokhwa explained and Junseo nodded, they both got up and began walking around the room while unwinding the yarn. Soon the yarn was unwinded and came the tricky part which was to rewind it.

They both looked at each other, confusely and shrugged as they began taking random sides of the yarn and walked around, making the yarn tangled. Soon the poor boys were tied back to back with each other, " Hyung, I don't think this was a good idea " Junseo chirped, " I knew this was gonna happen but don't worry, we just need to find the end of the yarn " Seokhwa replied confidently.

So the two began squirming, trying to find the end when they both tripped and fell to the floor with a loud thud. A while later, they heard running footsteps from the outside to the room, the door opened with Yohan and Yongha standing at the frame, Junseo and Seokhwa just giggled nervously and looked at them with innocent looks.

(Back to present)

Both Yohan and Yongha laughed at the mess the younger brothers made while the maknaes were pissed, " Did you come here to laugh at us? " Seokhwa snapped, " No no no it's not like that " Yongha said shaking his and stopped, nudging Yohan to follow. " Then what are you doing here ? " Junseo asked with an annoyed voice, " Well, we heard some weird noises coming from this room so we decided to check what happened. Care to explain, you two? " Yohan said with a smirk.

" Well, this is mainly Seokhwa hyung's idea and I just followed along hehe " Junseo said, slightly embarrassed, " You're not gonna tell Daehyeon and Donghan hyung, right? " Seokhwa begged. " Let's see, should we tell them or not? " Yongha teased, earning a light kick from Seokhwa, " Ah! okay fine, we won't tell them, now tell me where the scissors are? " Yongha said rubbing his ankle and glared at them.

" On our study tables " Junseo replied as Yohan walked to their tables, grabbing the scissors and handed a pair to Yongha, " Now stay or else " Yongha warned as they began cutting them free. Once they were free, Junseo and Seokhwa hugged Yohan as a sign of thank you.

Yohan just looked at Yongha, who had a sad face but plastered a fake smile, " Thank you too, Yongha hyung " Junseo thanked not forgetting him, " You're welcome, Junseo " Yongha replied with a sigh, " Now that you two are here, why don't we play some games? " Seokhwa suggested.

" Okay! " Junseo chirped and Yohan nodded while Yongha spaced out, " Yongha? You okay? " Yohan called but he didn't answer. " Yongha hyung? Are you okay? " Seokhwa asked worriedly, making Yongha snap back into reality, " Huh? Yeah, I'm okay. Just got lost in thought that is all " he replied.

" You sure? " Seokhwa pouted, earning a soft smile from Yongha as he ruffled the young boy's hair, then them mood was broken when Yohan's phone rang, " Hello? Right now? Oh okay.........I'll be there soon " he said before ending the call. " Who was that, hyung? " Junseo asked curiously, " It's just Juyeon noona. She wants to hang out with me " Yohan answered.

" And you agreed? " Junseo asked a bit sadly and Yohan nodded, getting up to get ready. Junseo was quite jealous that his hyung spent more time working and meeting co-workers than hanging out with them, " You okay, Junseo? " Yongha asked, rubbing the younger's back to calm him down. " I guess.....not  " he said stuttering a bit as he hold back his tears, Seokhwa walked over to him a hugged him close. " It's okay, I'm sure nothing is going on between the two of them " Yongha reassured as they heard the door close, meaning Yohan had left.

Yongha called for the other two members and they all stayed together to comfort Junseo, " It's okay, Junseo. I'm sure his heart belongs to you only " Donghan said and the other agreed but junseo still seemed sad. " Why don't we watch a movie and order pizza while waiting up for him? " Daehyeon suggested and Junseo eye's sparkled at the idea. He hugged his hyungs, thanking for taking care of him.

(Meanwhile with Yohan)

Yohan had arrived at the place they planned to meet, they both sat down at the corner of the restaurant, ordered the food and waited in silence. A good 10 minutes passed and they were still quiet as they grilled the meat, " So you are seeing anyone lately? " the girl spoke up, making Yohan, who was drinking his water choke. She handded him a napkin and patted his shoulder, " Ah no! but I do like someone " he answered clearing his throat, " Is it someone I know? " she asked curiously but Yohan shook his head, " Probably not I guess hehe ". 

HELLO EVERYONE! HOW ARE YOU GUYS? HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SAFE, HEALTHY AND IN GOOD CONDITION. AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, WE ARE ABOUT TO REACH THE SAD PARTS I GUESS, I MEAN MY BOOKS ARE STILL KINDA BLAND AND WEIRD AND CONFUSING SO YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY CONFUSED LIKE " WAIT! DIDN'T WE ALREADY HAD A SAD PART? WHAT IS THIS? " OR WHATEVER. SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT MY BOOKS NEVER HAVE A HAPPY ENDING NOR DO I GIVE MY CHARACTERS WHAT THEY WANT. ANYWAYS, SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!