CHAPTER 12

Hello everyone! I'm back and ready to start writing. As you can see, I already updated 2 chapter of Young Royal's Revenge. So now I'd like to update several chapters of this book! Enough with this intro, I present to you CHAPTER 12!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Junseo's pov)

" Will you give him a chance?..... " Yongha hyung asked me and I looked at him, " Yes. I'll give him a chance " I said as he smiled at me, ruffling my hair. " Why don't we sleep? We have a photoshoot tomorrow and we don't wanna have eye bags, do we now? " Yongha said as if he was a old man, I laughed and nodded as he got off my bed and walked towards the door and left to his room as I fell asleep.

(Author's pov)

Yongha walked to his room and opened the door, he saw Yohan sleeping on the floor while Seokhwa slept on his bed. Yongha smiled as looked at Seokhwa sleeping, he regretted all the things he did to him during the past week. He sighed before laying on his bed and fell asleep along with the other two. That night was a night the members swore they'd never forget.

The next day, the members had gotten up early and left for their photoshoot which was in a few hours. Along the drive, some members slept while other played their phone or ate. One member who would always be loud was particularly silent which the other found surprising. As you could guess, Donghan would usually be the one to scream randomly in the car but here he is, silently looking out the window as if he was scolded the night before.

" Are you okay hyung? " Junseo asked, knowing his roommate was often loud and would always make jokes as they were on the road. " I'm okay, just had trouble sleeping last night " Donghan said and the others nodded, all but Daehyeon who sat at the passenger seat beside the manager. " You're awfully quiet too, Daehyeon. Is everything okay? " the manager asked him quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

" I'm fine, just tired that's all " he lied, looking at his feet as he doesn't want to talk about it. " Come on Daehyeon, you can talk to your manager. What's the problem? " the manager said, knowing that he lied to him. " Fine, it's just that me and Donghan fought again last night because I broke our promise " Daehyeon sighed, feeling disappointed in himself for it.

LAST NIGHT

Donghan walked towards Daehyeon and Seokhwa's room to call his boyfriend for dinner. He sighed, knowing that Daehyeon was probably overworking himself again even after the thousand promises they made together. He opened the door to find Daehyeon sitting in front of his laptop, typing a few things on it, not noticing Donghan had came.

" Ehem, Mr. Jang Daehyeon " Donghan called him and Daehyeon looked up and smiled, " Hey babe, what's wrong? ". " Don't babe me, you liar " the other said as he rolled his eyes, sitting on Seokhwa's bed, Daehyeon sighed and frowned. " What's the problem? What did I do now? " he asked and Donghan just scoffed, " Are you that stupid? You are literally asking me that? ".

Daehyeon glared at the other and stood up from his chair, he grabbed Donghan's collar and pushed him to the wall, " Don't you call me stupid, pup. I see you still haven't learned some respect " Daehyeon said as he wrapped his around Donghan's neck choking him. " You keep overworking yourself and never rest! I don't want you to get hurt! " Donghan choked.

Daehyeon released his grasp as Donghan fell to the ground, the older bent down and spoke, " Don't worry about me, pup. I'll be okay " as he ruffled the younger's hair. " Don't lie to me! You keep lying and always get hurt! You promised to rest after this comeback but look at you! You're not even helping with anything! You li- " Donghan got cut off as Daehyeon shut him up with a kiss.