CHAPTER 29

Hours later

Junseo was now tied to a chair, black blindfold covering his eyes. 

" Hello? Anyone there? " 

He called out for a voice but no one answered. That's until he heard tired pants and chains rustling.

" Is anyone there? Yohan hyung, is that you? " 

" Junseo! Is that you on the chair? What are you doing there? " 

Yohan asked once he noticed Junseo on the first floor of the basement. Yohan tried to stand up and get a better look but the chains pulled him back. 

" Hyung! It's me. Where are you? I can't see you " 

" Of course, you can't. You're wearing a blindfold, pretty boy " 

" W-whose there? " 

Junseo stuttered in fear. He couldn't see them man who walked into the room with an item. The man was ordered to make Yohan's blood boil and realise that Junseo is a player. 

Yohan recognised the male and barked. 

" Don't you dare touch my boyfriend with your filthy hands, you disgusting man! " 

" Oh come on, when were you two boyfriends? I thought you were the one who played with his feelings and even tried to make him jealous? Am I right, cutie? "

The man asked as he out a finger under Junseo's chin. The boy shuddered and whimpered, shaking in fear on what the man planned to do with him. 

Yohan grew furious and tried fighting with the chains. The man chuckled and started leaning close to the boy's neck. 

" I SAID DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM, YOU SON OF A BITCH "

Yohan said as he pulled on the chains, scars bleeding slightly. The man laughed and stopped his actions. 

" Sure, lover boy. I'll stop " 

" If you agree to obey to our lady's order then I'll let him free but " 

" But what? "

" If you try and do any funny business, I won't hesitate to have fun with this pretty one "

" I'll never obey to that bitches orders!! I'd rather die then order her orders "

Yohan spat out in anger and the man just chuckled.

" Then you leave me no choice then "

The man said and leaned in closer to Junseo's neck. Yohan's blood boiled as he fought the chains.

Before the man could bite Junseo's neck, a gun shot was heard and the lights went out.

" The fuck happened?! "

The man cursed and went to turn on the lights. Once he did, his eyes shook in fear.

The room was filled with the police department and other agents as well as unfamiliar ones too.

He noticed that Yohan was unchained and that he was on the same level with him.

Daehyeon and Donghan had dived into save Yohan when the chief shot the roof.

Seokhwa and Yongha went to untie Junseo to which the maknae hugged his hyungs close.

" Fuck!! What are you doing here?! When did you call help?! "

The man cursed as two officers came up to him, wanting to arrest him but the man pointed out a knife and swung it around.

" Come any closer and our lady will have your heads off one by one "