CHAPTER 10

Hello, my dearest readers! So this chapter is a slight mature one (10%) so if there are some who don't like mature stuff please scroll a bit more down the chapter. Enough chit chat, I present to you Chapter 10!

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Wait! Where are you guys-.......going? " Junseo called out but the others had fled even before he could finish his sentence. He then turned to look at his hyung who was clearly spacing out, he sighed and sat down next to the older, waving his hand in front the older's face, " Hyung? Are you okay? " he asked. " Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking about what Daehyeon hyung meant by- " Yohan replied as he stopped at his sentence, " ?? You were saying? " the other asked.

" Now I know what he meant by that " the older smiled warmly and looked at Junseo, the younger blushed. " Oh really? What did he mean? " the younger asked, turning his head away from the older as he felt his heart beating so fast. The older smiled and pulled the other closer as their faces were only inches away from each other, Junseo held his breath at the action, cheeks turning bright red.

" It means you're treating my wounds baby " Yohan smiled as he ruffled the younger's hair and chuckled, Junseo is so cute and for what! He is driving me crazy!, Yohan thought to himself before snapping back into reality. " Uuuh umm s-sure, let me just go get the first aid kit first " he stuttered as he rushed out of the room, hand over his heart that was beating so fast and loud.

The younger quickly grabbed the medical kit from the cupboard and ran back to the room, seeing the older waiting patiently. He sat down and began rolling up the older's sleeves, then he took some alcohol pads to wipe off the blood on his hands. As the younger did his work, the older admired the others beauty under the light of the room. He looks so pretty and cute when he's focused, Yohan thought before snapping out when he heard the younger calling for him.

" Hyung? Hyung! " the younger called and Yohan turned to look at him, " Huh? You called me? ". " Yeah but you seemed lost. Are you okay? " he pouted, " I'm good, just thinking " the older replied as he smiled warmly, he swore that Junseo was gonna kill him with all this cuteness. " You sure? " he asked again and the older nodded as the younger continued applying the medication on the wounds.

Once all was finished, the younger began tidying up the stuff, " Thank you baby boy " the older said as he rolled down his sleeves. Junseo blushed, " You're welcome hyung " as he avoidded looking at the older. Yohan looked at Junseo, who was still busy tidying up the stuff, " Junseo-ya " the older called and the younger hummed as he turn to look at the older.

Yohan looked at him before leaning closer, their faces almost touching each other. The older then pressed his lips on the younger's, Junseo's eyes widened at the action but soon melted and kissed back as he closed his eyes. Junseo blushed as their lips moved in sync with each other, never did he think this day came when his one true love would kiss him. The younger knew if that they didn't stop, he would've been a flushing mess.

The two then pulled away from each other, eyes locked in each other's eyes. Junseo felt himself getting hotter as the older kept looking into his soul, " I love you, Kim Junseo " the older confessed before pressing his lips back on the younger. The other immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms around the older as their mouths moved in sync.The older titled his head, asking for permission to take the next step and to his surprise the younger parted his lips for him.

The older smirked, slipping his tounge into the younger mouth as they made out. Junseo's face flushed with embarrassment upon the noise that slipped out his mouth that came out as small moans. The older smiled, his hands pulling the younger closer by his waist, not breaking the kiss. Minutes later, they pull away, a string of saliva connecting their lips. Both of them panted, their lungs in need of air.

" Yohan-ah, have you seen the- " Yongha called for him but stopped at the scene, he quickly turned around and muttered, " I'll come back later " making the other two blush when they noticed Yongha. Both of them were silent again, no one dared to say anything. Yohan then stood up and held out his hand to the younger, " Let's go, the others might be looking for us " he said smiling at the younger. Junseo nodded, taking Yohan's hand as they walked out the room together.

~~MEANWHILE IN THE KITCHEN~~~

Yongha walked down the hallway to the kitchen, looking down at the floor as he sat down at the island. Donghan was busy cooking while Seokhwa was busy helping Donghan with the ingredients so they didn't notice that Yongha had came back. Seokhwa then turn to see his boyfriend spacing out which worried him, " Yongha? Are you okay? " he asked pouting.

Yongha flashed a small smile and nodded, " Yeah, I'm okay ". " You sure, Yongha? You seemed really lost there " Donghan spoke as he took a cloth and wiped the table. " It's nothing really, I'm okay. " he said, looking at Seokhwa, whose face looked so worried. Yongha sighed, getting from his seat and hugged Seokhwa from the back, the younger blushed at the action. " See, I'm fine aren't I? " he asked and the other nodded, still shy.

" Ah wae~ Are you shy? " Yongha teased Seokhwa, the younger playfully hit him. " Okay okay fine " the other surrendered as he looked at the hallway. He smiled and Seokhwa looked at him confusedly but giggled when he looked at the direction of the hallway. " Looks like you two are dating now " Seokhwa chuckled at the two, who came walking towards them.

Yohan smiled while Junseo blushed, hiding behind the older. Yohan looked at him and laughed, " Wae~ Are you shy, baby? " he called which caused Junseo to blush even more while the others were shocked upon what they heard. Are they actually dating? Donghan thought as he was worried for Junseo, the boy was still so young and innocent for his heart to get broken.

Yongha then looked at Donghan and patted his shoulder, " It's okay, hyung. I trust Yohan with Junseo, even you know how much the boy loves him. I'd say it's the same for both of them " Yongha spoke as he knew how much Donghan cared for Junseo. " Me too but I don't think Yohan is ready yet. The rumours haven't died down yet and we still don't know who and what that person might do next " Donghan mentioned as both him and Yongha just smiled sadly.

" It's okay, let's just hope the best for them " Yongha said and they both nodded as they went to congratulate them. " Congrats on being a couple you two " Yongha clapped as Yohan and Junseo laughed, " We're not dating guys. We're just friends " Yohan stated as he looked at the younger, who plastered a fake smile, hiding his broken heart upon hearing the older's words. Yongha looked at Junseo and sighed, " Guys, let's eat. The food might get cold " Donghan spoke, realising the tenseness around them.

" I'll go call Daehyeon hyung real quick. You guys can eat first " Donghan said, running to Daehyeon's room, knowing that Daehyeon was overworking himself again. Aish that boy, he still overworks himself after all the promises he made Donghan muttered under his breath, holding his anger and frustration. The younger members nodded, sitting down at the dining table and began eating, Junseo spaced out as the others were busy eating.

" Junseo? Are you okay? " Yohan called him but the younger showed no response, Did he actually mean what he said? Then what was that for?! Why do you keep playing with my heart Kim Yohan... Junseo questioned everything that happened in his head. " YAH KIM JUNSEO! " Yohan yelled, shaking the younger as Junseo logged back into the real world, " Yah, are you okay? " Yohan asked but Junseo just stood up and ran to his room, leaving the others clueless.

Yongha sighed as he got up, following the younger from behind but before he left he asked Yohan a question, " Yah, Yohan-ah " and the other hummed in response. " Do you love Junseo? ", " Yeah, I do. Why? " Yohan replied.

" Then did you mean what you said earlier? "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this chapter has come to an end, what do you guys think? It's frustrating isn't it hahahah, I'm sorry if you guys feel that way. Don't worry, the nice are coming soon (I hope because I'm feeling myself getting frustrated too) Anyway enough chit chat, have a great day/night and stay safe! <33