CHAPTER 3

" MY FAULT? WHY IS IT MY FAULT? YONGHA AND JUNSEO SHOULD APOLOGISE, NOT ME! THEY WERE JEALOUS JUST BECAUSE SEOKHWA SAT WITH ME AND SLEPT ON MY SHOULDER YESTERDAY! YONGHA HIT ME AND JUNSEO SCREAMED AT ME, WHY SHOULD I APOLOGISE?! " Yohan yelled in anger, making his hyung flinch and the others came running in.

They all ran to the room to find Donghan crying on the floor and shaking while Yohan was yelling at him, not noticing the others had came. That's when Daehyeon had enough, he slapped Yohan who fell to the ground with a loud thud, " WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT DONGHAN WHEN HE WAS JUST ASKING YOU NICELY? ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS APOLOGISE BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO INSTEAD! " Daehyeon yelled at him.

Yohan stayed quiet, not wanting to fight back, " Take Donghan outside, I'll be out soon " Daehyeon ordered and the others took Donghan out while Daehyeon continued scolding Yohan.  " I hope you learned your lesson soon " Daehyeon said before walking out of the room, leaving Yohan, who was having mixed feelings.

Yohan sat on the floor, he was on the verge of crying when his phone rang, he looked at the caller ID, it was his mother. " Hello, mother? " " Yohan-ah, how are you? All of us heard the news about you and your bandmates. Would you mind telling me what happened, dear? " his mother asked as he tried to hold back his tears but failed.

Yohan told his mother everything while crying his eyes out, " I see, Yongha and Junseo were jealous of you and Seokhwa and you were jealous of them. Am i right, son? ", " Yes, mother ", " Why don't you tell Junseo how  you feel for him? I'm sure he'll understand " she said.

" But I hurt him, what if he hates me now? " Yohan sobbed, not knowing the others were listening from the outside, " Son, they will never hate, they will always love you no matter what, okay? Now go make amends with them, hm? " she replied. " Okay mother, thank you. I love you " he said before ending the call.

Yohan got up and walked to the bathroom, he washed his face and stared into the mirror. Then he heard a dark voice calling him, " I'm sure they hate you after all you did to them. Did you know you are a burden in the group? ", " What........no! I'm not a burden! " he yelled back. " Oh sure, then why didn't you confess to him instead. Coward! " the voice snapped.

" I'm not a coward! I can confess to him! ", " Yeah right, you're just a coward and burden " the voice taunted, " Stop please.... stop please, I beg you.....stop please .........STOP! " Yohan yelled punching the mirror.  The mirror glass shattered into pieces and fell to the floor, Yohan curled up on the ground, whispering to himself everything the voice taunted.

The members came running and saw Yohan crying on the floor, they ignored the mess and went straight to Yohan with worried looks, " Hey, Yohan? Are you okay? " Donghan asked but Yohan ignored him. He slowly got up and walked towards the drawers, taking out some ointment and treated his wounds as if his members weren't around.

(Donghan's pov)

" Yohan-ah? Are you okay? " I asked wanting to help but he slapped my hand away, " Ya- ", " Calm down " I said cutting Daehyeon hyung off. After Yohan had treated his wound, he bent down and began picking the shattered glass pieces with his bare hands.

" Hey, you should be wearing gloves for that. Yongha and Seokhwa, could you get us some gloves? " I ordered and they nodded, running to get the gloves. " Daehyeon hyung, could you get me the broom, please? ", " Oka- " " Ah! " Yohan yelped, because he accidentally scratched himself. " I told you this would happen " I nagged as I took a near cloth and wiped the pieces off the floor.

" Junseo-ya, could you stay with Yohan while I go throw this out? " I asked and he nodded, I got up and ran to throw out the glass pieces.

(Junseo's pov)

Both of us were quiet, not saying one word to each other. As we continued cleaning the mess, I couldn't help but stare at him, " It's not good to stare at someone without their permission " he said. " Huh? " I replied, snapping out of my thoughts, " I said it's not good to stare at someone without their permission " he repeated himself. " Who said I was looking at you? " I huffed, feeling my cheeks heating up.

Then he leaned closer to me, " I don't know? It's just the two of us here " he said getting closer and closer. I took slow steps backwards until my back hit the wall, he caged me between his arms, making me blush and leaned close to my ear, " You're pretty cute when you blush, baby boy " he whispered.

HI EVERYONE! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING? I'M DOING GOOD I GUESS, SCHOOL STARTED AND ALL SO I'M QUITE BUSY NOWADAYS BUT DON'T WORRY. I'LL BE UPDATING THE BOOK AGAIN THIS FRIDAY MAYBE IF I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!