CHAPTER 30

*THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE BOOK*

Yohan had jumped in between them and took the fall for Junseo, getting stabbed in his side.

His back was facing Juyeon and was faced to Junseo. The younger saw his face in pain as the knife stabbed him.

" H-hyung "

" AH "

Juyeon screamed as she pulled back the knife and dropped it. Yohan dropping to the ground instantly.

Junseo pulled him into his arms, keeping him close. Tears failed to stay and flooded his eyes as they fell onto Yohan.

The chief and assistant arrested Juyeon as the members ran towards Yohan and Junseo. Seokhwa took one look and cried in Yongha's arms.

Daehyeon didn't look at him and faced away, Donghan keeping his eyes shut and hoped that it was a dream. Yongha was in too much shock that he didn't utter a word.

The manager came running to them as well and fell to the ground once he saw Yohan, heart breaking and broke down.

Junseo wailed and cried begging them to call the ambulance which was what the chief did immediately.

" Hyung! Please, don't leave us! Don't leave me! I need you!! "

" Yah, Kim Yohan!! Don't go!! "

" Please, Yohan. Just stay and tell us it's a dream "

Minutes later, the ambulance and medical team had arrived. They brought out the stretcher, making their way to Yohan. 

The medic team took Yohan into the ambulance and one headed back to the group.

" We need a guardian to come along so we can keep an eye on him so whose coming with us? "

Before Daehyeon or the manager could say anything. Junseo stepped into the ambulance and sat down.

The man looked at the team and asked if they were sure about letting him come along.

Donghan ran up to the boy and asked him.

" Are you sure you can handle this alone? "

" Yes, hyung. I'll make sure he's okay "

Donghan then glanced over to Daehyeon who gave a nod.

The man thanked them and proceeded to hop in the ambulance as they drove of to the hospital.

At Hospital

Yohan was rushed to the operation room while Junseo was escorted outside to check for any deep cuts and bruises.

They checked his wounds and took him to the X-ray room to be sure that he had no broken bones nor bits of dust and what not in his body.

Thankfully, nothing was serious nor did they see any germs or bacteria that could infect him in future times.

They brought him back to the emergency room and patched him up. The nurse asked him to wait in front of the operation room.

He thanked the nurse and made his way in front of the OR. He took a seat and waited patiently.

The poor boy hung his head low, blaming himself for letting Yohan take the blow.

' Please Yohan hyung......if you please just stay strong, come back to us. Come back to me '

The boy prayed and waited for operation to finish. As he waited, his sleepiness got the best of him and he fell asleep.

Minutes later

" Are you Kim Yohan's guardian? "

A doctor asked him and Junseo arose from his slumber. The boy nodded and realised that the operation was over.