CHAPTER 22

The next morning,

Yohan groaned and woke up, he saw that he was in a cell, hands tied to the back as well as his legs.

Remembering what had happened, he immediately searched for Junseo.

" Kim Junseo? Baby fox, where are you? Junseo? " he called out several times.

He noticed later that he wasn't alone in the cell. He shook the body slowly and the boy immediately woke up. It was Junseo!

" Junseo-ya! I'm glad I found you, I was worried.... " he trailed off once he got a better look of the boy.

Scars and bruises were everywhere, tear stained cheeks and pouty lips. Yohan could tell that something had happened before they were thrown in. But before he could further, a voice greeted them.

" Jagiya, good morning ~ " Juyeon greteed Yohan with the softest voice and flutter her eyes.

Junseo glared at her furiously while Yohan felt like he wanted to gag.

" What do you want to eat? Bread? Rice? Steak? " she asked in the sweetest aegyo voice ever.

Yohan cringed and looked over to Junseo, the boy hadn't eaten much and lost some weight so he decided to get some.

" One of each please " he said coldly.

Juyeon smiled happily and skipped off to the kitchen to make the loveliest and sweetest breakfast for her "boyfriend".

Yohan turned to look at Junseo who had a disgusted facial expression.

" What? " Yohan asked but Junseo just turned his back and ignored him.

" You jealous? " Yohan asked as a smirk grew.

Junseo shook his head in denial and just sat quietly.

Yohan scooted closer to the boy and left a peck on his cheek.

" Don't worry, cutie, you're all I look at " he said to the young boy.

Junseo's face grew red, heart beating loudly. Yohan smiled and closed the gap between them and leaned his head on the younger's shoulder.

They sat there side by side, silence filled the room as they kept themselves warm in each others embrace.

" Hyung? " Junseo called.

" Yeah? What's up? " Yohan replied.

" I wanna go home, I wanna go back to the hyungs " his voice trembled and tears formed in his eyes.

Yohan smiled sadly at his boyfriend, he too missed the members and wanted to go home but it wasn't that easy. It'll take a while before they could escape.

He looked around the room. He found a hatch on the roof and looked out the window to see where it leads.

The hatch opens up which leads to a tunnel. At the end of the tunnel is a door and passageway to the streets.

Yohan looked at Junseo then back at the hatch, we both can't escape. It'll be too risky to do that, I have to let Junseo out first then get help.

" Junseo-ya " Yohan called

" Yes, hyung? " he replied barely a whisper

" Do you see the hatch up there? "

Junseo nodded following the direction of the older's gaze, a small hatch on the ceiling which was close in their reach.

" I know you may not agree to this but this is the only way I can think of " Yohan said.

Junseo felt nervous, he didn't have a good feeling about this plan at all. He just hoped Yohan wouldn't do anything reckless.