CHAPTER 15

IN THE 99Z ROOM (Yohan's pov)

I sat at the edge of my bed, mind swarmed with thoughts. Junseo loves me? He loves me?, I sighed and threw myself on my bed, staring at ceiling. What have I done? He hates me now! I cursed at myself for being so stupid and threw my phone across my room. I just stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes before an idea popped up in my head.

I grabbed my phone, dialled our managers number and waited for him to pick up. " Hello? " I heard his voice on the other line, " Hyung, could you do me a favour and pick me up from our dorm? " I asked. " Sure, where are we going? " he asked me but I hesitated to answer, " I-I wanna run away, hyung ". I waited for his reply, " Fine, pack your bags. We'll leave at midnight " he said.

LATER AT MIDNIGHT

I took my bags from my closets, quietly to avoid waking up Yongha. I look at our room for a while before grabbing the door knob and walked our dorm and headed to our van where our manager was waiting for me. I knocked on the tinted window as he rolled it down and opened the door for me to get in. I jumped in the van, threw my stuff to the back as we drove off into the night.

THE NEXT MORNING (Author's pov)

Yongha woke up to see that his roommates bed was already done and his absence. He groggily sat from his position, " He must've left for work already " he muttered before getting up and walked to the bathroom to get ready. The others were currently having breakfast while getting ready to leave for their schedule, " Yohan? Where is he, Yongha? " the oldest asked him.

" I don't know. When I woke up, his bed was already made so I thought he left already " Yongha replied as he sat down to eat. " That's weird? He never leaves for work first unless it's his personal schedule " Seokhwa said and the others nodded. " Maybe he has a change of schedule already " Daehyeon answered, " Why don't we go and check if he's there ourselves, alright? " 

They finished their breakfast, took all their stuff and left the dorm for work. 

Once they arrived, they couldn't find Yohan anywhere. They searched the toilets, waiting rooms and other facilities but no can do. They sat in their waiting room, " What if he has something else now and can't make it? " Seokhwa said, the others wondered. Yongha's phone then rang, excusing himself from the others as he walked out and entered an empty storage room.

He looked at the caller ID, Mrs. Kim. " Hello, Mrs. Kim. How are you? " he asked the woman. " Oh hello, Yongha. I'm doing well but I'm worried for Yohan " she replied with a shaky tone. " Could you tell me what happened, please? " he pleaded and Mrs. Kim added, " Well, he called me saying that he ran away from the dorm. He said he wanted to take matters into his own 

so I asked him what he meant but he didn't reply " she said. " Could you tell me a little more? " Yongha asked but she apologised by saying that's all that they got before he hung up on them. " It's okay, ma'am. Thank you for letting me know, it's a huge help for us " he thanked her before they ended the call. Yongha sighed, Kim Yohan, what are you thinking? Hope you're okay. 

He said in his head before grabbing the door handle and swung the door opened, only to see Junseo standing right in front of him. Yongha froze for a moment, " Ah Daehyeon hyung told me to call for you so I went to find you and well here you are hehe " the younger said as his voice grew shaky. " How much of that did you hear, Junseo? " the older questioned.

Junseo shook his head, " What? I didn't hear anything, I swear! " he said, tears forming in his eyes. " I know you're lying, buddy " the older said and Junseo broke down. " Shhh hey hey. Don't worry, we don't know where or what he's doing but at least we know he's safe, okay? "

Yongha hugged him and Junseo cried in his arms a little more, before they decided to head back to the others. Once they got back, Yongha explained the whole situation and they listened carefully, Junseo laid his head on Donghan's shoulder.

" I still love him...... " Junseo mumbled quietly but loud enough for the older to hear. Donghan held Junseo's hand, giving a light squeeze to ensure him that everything will be alright. " So you're saying Yohan is innocent? Woah, I can't believe we did this to him " Seokhwa said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

Yongha walked over to his boyfriend and gave him a hug, " Hey, it's okay. Don't jump to any assumptions, alright? All we know is that he's safe and that's what we want to hear " Daehyeon said and the others just looked at the ground sadly. Today was a sad day for them.

WITH YOHAN

The manager had booked a small hotel room for him and Yohan since the boy didn't really know where to go. The hotel was close to the restaurant that Yohan and Juyeon visited the other day. He decided to take matters into his own hands and find out what happened that day.

He got off his bed, grabbed his coat and the keys quietly because the manager was sleeping before dashing out the door to the elevator. Along his way to the elevator, he bumped into a man, wearing black attire, black mask covering his face and a black cap.

The boy apologised to the man but got no response, instead the man walked away into the distance, leaving the boy confused. He shrugged it off and hopped into the elevator, pressing the buttons to the ground floor and headed to the restaurant.

Upon arrival, he greeted a worker who was busy cleaning the tables and asked, " Could I speak with your boss? ". The worker nodded and headed to the back of the restaurant, the boss came out a while later and they greeted each other. " I'm Mr.Kwon, the boss of this restaurant. How may I help you? " the tall man introduced, " Well, I was with a colleague the other day and 

I wanted to see if I could check the CCTV's for anything weird " Yohan requested. Mr.Kwon looked skeptically at him first but nodded and escorted him to the surveillance room. " Could you play the from yesterday around midnight outside the shop? " Yohan asked the guard, the guard did little searching and clicked on several cams from the outside. " Everything looks fine to me, sir.

A couple kissing there........bla.....bla bla " he added on. Yohan examined the cams carefully, sighed, What if nothing really happened? I can't find anything, I should head home after this. The members must be worried, he thought but spotted a figure in the alley way. " There! Isn't that someone trying to take a picture? " he pointed towards the alley and they all agreed. " You're 

right, sir. This could be a stalking case, we need your information and everything. Please tell me your name and follow me to the police station so we can get better information on this " the guard instructed. " I'm Yohan, Kim Yohan " he answered and the boss and guard were surprised. " You're the boy who went missing, aren't you? People have been worried for you " said the boss.

" Well, I'm here to find out who created the false rumour about me and get answers " Yohan explained. They nodded, " We'll gladly help you, Mr.Kim. Follow me to the station " the guard said, grabbing his coat and keys as they left for the station. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys! I'd like to wish a Happy New Year to everyone and wish you only the best things to come to you all. Have a safe and happy year! Also long update on this book after I successfully finished YRR, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. 5 new books coming out this year so please look forward to them. Please give loads of love to my current and upcoming works in the future. Thank you so much, stay safe and take care! <33