CHAPTER 25

Morning

Yohan groaned and awoken at the light that shined through the windows.

Damn it, I'm still here.

He swore in his head and moved vigorously. He felt a slight pain at his wrists and realised that they bruised a bit.

Yohan sighed and hung his head low. It's been 3 days since he's been held like this. That day still vivid in his mind.

3 days ago...

Yohan helped Junseo up the hatch after a lot of persuading and talking. He told Junseo to get help once he found the members.

He was going to say something more but the guards barged into the room. Yohan immediately pushed him the hatch and locked it.

He climbed down the ladder and broke it. He could hear the cage of the hatch moving.

Junseo was screaming and crying, calling out for him. His mind was all over the place when PANG

A bullet was shot and hit one of the guards. Yohan was shocked and then they smacked him unconscious.

Before he blacked out, he muttered under his breath.

" Run....save yourself "

End of flashback

That's how he ended up in this situation. After that day, Juyeon would come by in just a coat and rather unsuitable clothing.

She would ask him for some things but Yohan would decline and make a fuss.

She'd eventually give up but she has no intention of letting him go. Nor did she have any intentions of getting Junseo back.

Why?

Because she already has want she wants and she can just use that to make the boy miserable.

Yohan just sat there, tears in his eyes as he pulled against the chains. He felt numb already, the pain was barely there.

'Someone please save me'

---------------------------

In the hospital

Junseo had regular check ups and frequent visits from friends and family about his condition.

The company still kept quiet and reassured the safety of their artist.

Junseo would also go on Vlive from time to time and inform them that he's alright.

Despite being in good condition and getting better, his heart still felt hollow and lonely.

There was a promise and mission he still needed to complete.

On the day of the interrogation, police came into his room.

The members were there and watched as the police placed their equipment on Junseo to their laptop.

Daehyeon was the only one allowed to stay by Junseo's side incase of discomfort.

The members agreed to it and wished him luck as they patiently waited outside.

1 hour later

The interrogation ended as the other members walked into the room.

The police shook the boy's hand and excused themselves.

Junseo took a deep breath of relief and smiled. Daehyeon hugged him and told him that he was so proud of him. 

The rest were confused but they guessed that Junseo told everything to them to help with their case. 

" You did well, Junseo "