CHAPTER 18

JUNSEO'S POV (In the warehouse)

I've locked in a room for hours now, they haven't given me food or water. I also can't see anything because they covered my eyes with a blindfold. I'm very hungry and scared right now, where are you hyungs? Please save me, I'm scared. " Hello, Junseo. Long time no see " a man with a voice called, I tried to see who he was but nothing, all I could see was darkness. " Who are you? What do you want with me? " I yelled at him.

He laughed, " I just wanted to see an old friend of mine, can't I? ". " Who are you? I don't even know you " I replied. " You don't but your prince does " he remarked. My prince? Does he mean Yohan hyung?, I tried to see through the blindfolds, the man in front of me was wearing a mask so I could hardly tell who he was. He looked tall and well built, " How do you know Yohan hyung? ".

" I'm a very good friend of his, lovers if you might say " he mentioned and chuckled. A lover? Is he....no that can't be right. Yohan doesn't like anyone else but me, " Lies! Yohan doesn't even like you and you dare to say that you're lovers? Hah! " I retorted. He frowned and ordered the guards to do something, " Give him some food and water, maybe clothes and a shower but don't think of doing anything else " he commanded them as they all left the room.

A while later, they came back and gave me food and water as well as a bath and gave me some new clothes. They were barely covering me but it was enough for now, I hope. I just wanna go home to my hyungs, cookie and dali now, I miss them so much. I hope they find me soon, wherever I am. 

BACK AT THE DORM (Author's pov)

" Wake up " Donghan shook the two lightly, they had fallen asleep while taking care of Yongha last night. They both yawned and fluttered their eyes open, the bed was empty and made. Their eyes widened, " Where's Yongha?! " Seokhwa shrieked. " I'm here, chick " he replied and walked into the room. Seokhwa immediately ran into his arms and hugged him, " Don't you ever scare me like that ever again " he said and hit his chest lightly as the older just chuckled softly. 

" I promise, my little chick " he said and left a small peck on Seokhwa's lips. The younger blushed and gave him a light smack, Yohan smiled at the couple. He sighed, he misses Junseo so much. I hope you're okay, baby boy. " Yohan? Are you okay? " Yongha asked, noticing his friend spacing out. " I'm okay, I just miss Junseo " he choked up as tears formed in his eyes.

" We'll find him soon, I know we will. So what you have to do know is make sure that you're okay, alright. Go eat and shower, the manager has something to tell us later " Yongha said and he nodded. He grabbed his stuff and headed to the bathroom to wash up, he turned on the shower as the water hit his face.

No words but head filled with thoughts, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, Junseo. I failed to save you and protect you. I should've treated you better, I should've came clean and confessed instead of making a fuss. Now, you're gone and I don't know where you are. He sighed and turned off the shower and walked out the bathroom to get dressed.

After that, he walked his room and went to the kitchen to see everyone eating. " Here, have some food. It'll charge you up to help find Junseo " Daehyeon said and placed a bowl of rice in front of him as well as a glass of water. " Thank you, hyung " he smiled at his hyung, taking a seat and took a huge bite. 

" Listen up guys " the manager spoke, getting their attention. " Me, Daehyeon and Donghan filed the report yesterday. I got a call from the police earlier saying that they've tracked those perps, they'll give us their coordinates soon " he added on. " That's great, let's go! " Yohan said and dashed to grab his coat but was stopped by Donghan.

" Yohan, even though we have their coordinates. It doesn't he's exactly there, he could be anywhere " Donghan mentioned and Yohan sighed. Damn it, control yourself. " Donghan's right, Yohan. I know how worried you are but you have to trust the process " Daehyeon said as Yohan brushed Donghan's hand off his shoulder. 

He looked down and left the kitchen, they all sighed. " It's my fault, I promised Yohan to take care of Junseo when he's gone and I failed to do so " Yongha mentioned and looked down. Seokhwa got up from his spot and gave his boyfriend a hug, the others sighed. " Guys, focus. No one is to blame " the manager stated.

" We'll find our maknae and save him, together! " he added on and cheered. They looked at him before smiling to one another, " Together! " they cheered and laughed at their unison. The manager then received a call from the police, " Shh " he shushed and headed to a different room. They shrugged and went on with their day, Yongha decided to check on his friend. 

" Yohan? " he called as he opened the door slightly, " Come in " Yohan replied as he laid on his bed. He stared at the ceiling, not giving Yongha a single glance. The older sighed, " Look, you have to stay strong. That's the only way we can save him, we need you to be strong to find him. So are you gonna keep being a sad potato or stay strong to save our maknae? " he commented.

Yohan sat up and look to the ground, he's right. It's not like he'd come back if I keep being like this, I need to be strong! " You're right, buddy. We'll find him and bring him home! " Yohan said proudly, " That's my best friend " Yongha mentioned and they cheered and laughed at their silliness.

" Hyungs! " Seokhwa walked in, calling for them. " What's up, chick? " Yongha asked. " The manager has great new. They've found Junseo! " he exclaimed in excitement. The two shared a look before running out the room to the kitchen where the others were. " They've found Junseo?! Are you serious? You're not joking, right? " Yohan questioned. He hoped they weren't joking about this.

" Yes! They've found him, they sent us the coordinates so we could go see him. Let's go! " the manager said as they all grabbed their coats and rushed out the dorm to go and get their maknae. 

Or is it?.........