CHAPTER 7

Hours later, they tried to keep a stable conversation to avoid the awkwardness from earlier. Midnight struck, Juyeon was knocked out whilst Yohan tried to wake her up, " Noona? Wake up, it's really late now " Yohan said as he shook her slowly. Then, Juyeon woke up drunk and sobbed, " Yohan-ah, I love you so much! Why can't you love me back?! " she wailed.

" Ah noona, it's not like that. I just have a thing for someone else " he said not knowing what to do, " Who do you like?! Who is that person who is better than me?! " she yelled at him. Yohan panicked as he has never told anyone but his family and his teammates about his love for Junseo.

" I can't tell you noona, it's a secret " he answered, " Then, that means you don't like anyone! " she shouted. She pulled Yohan by the collar and kissed him, catching him off guard, Yohan pulled away and yelled, " Noona! I like my team member! I have always loved him! " he said and Juyeon passed out. Yohan rubbed his temples and sighed, grabbed his phone and called a cab for her.

Yohan picked her up her and carried her outside, forgetting his mask and cap. While he waited for the cab, he heard camera noises coming from the alley but he didn't bother to check. Once the cab arrived, he carefully placed her in, gave the driver the address and bid them both farewell. After seeing her off, Yohan realised that he had forgotten his mask and cap so he rushed into the restaurant, wore them and called his manager to pick him up.

(At the dorm)

The members were watching a movie or more like Yongha and Daehyeon were watching the movie. Ten minutes after the movie had started, Donghan, Seokhwa and Junseo had fallen asleep, both Yongha and Daehyeon thought to take them to their beds. " Should we take them in? " Yongha asked, " Let's just wait for Yohan, then we take them in " Daehyeon replied. Then the door opened to Yohan, who tired and pissed, " How was the meet? " Yongha asked.

" I don't wanna talk about it, what are you guys doing? " Yohan questioned, " Well, Junseo seemed down so I decided to watch a movie and have some pizza but these three fell asleep just ten minutes after the movie started " Daehyeon chuckled and Yohan nodded. " Mind helping us to take them in? " Daehyeon asked, Yohan set his stuff aside and picked Junseo up. Yongha picked Seokhwa and Daehyeon picked Donghan, " I'll take Donghan to my room " Daehyeon said and the two agreed, taking their younger brothers to Junseo's room.

Yongha and Yohan tucked the two younger brothers in and left to their for some shut eye. Once they left, Junseo slowly opened his eyes and pulled his blanket over him, crying quietly so the others wouldn't hear. " He kissed someone........he kissed.........someone " he bawled quietly before drifting off to sleep.

(The next day)

An alarm blared off in Junseo's room, Seokhwa woke up groggily and turn off the alarm. He then walked up to Junseo's side of the room to wake him up but when he saw Junseo's state, he immediately knew something was wrong. " Junseo-ya! Are you okay?! " Seokhwa shook him, the younger woke up and hugged the older tightly, loud sobs escaping his mouth.

" Yah! What's wrong? " the older asked worriedly, " He likes someone else, hyung! He kissed someone! " the younger bawled even louder. The door then swung open with a worried looking Donghan at the frame, he walked to the two and sat beside Junseo, rubbing his back. " What's wrong with him? " Donghan asked but Seokhwa just shrugged, " He said Yohan hyung likes someone and kissed that person but I have no idea what he is talking about ".

 Donghan turned to Junseo, cupped his cheeks and wiped the tears off his face, " Junseo-ya, what are you saying? You know that's not true " Donghan told him but Junseo shook his head,  " He had a scent of a female's perfume, hyung! How is that not true?! " Junseo wailed and broke down in Donghan's arms. Then, Yongha barged in with a wary look and handed his phone to the others, " I think you should see this ". 

Donghan took the phone from Yongha and what they saw shocked them, which also caused Junseo to bawl out even louder. " WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?! How can he do this to Junseo?! " Donghan yelled, anger boiling in him, " I told you so " Junseo sobbed. " Yongha, go get Daehyeon hyung. We need to talk about this " the oldest out of the four commanded.

Yongha rushed to the room and called for Daehyeon. Once everyone was there, they began discussing about it while holding there anger, " How could he do this to you?! He clearly knows your feelings by now " Daehyeon growled. " I can't believe he was this kind of person " Seokhwa spat and the others nodded, not realising Yohan had woken up and had heard everything.

CHAPTER 7 SEEMS QUITE SPICY AND NICE. OUT OF ALL CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK, THE BEST OF ALL IS STILL YET TO COME SO PLEASE STAY TUNE TO THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS. ALSO I MIGHT NEED A BIT OF HELP FROM SOME 1THE9 FANS BECAUSE I WANNA KNOW IF THERE WAS A MEMBER THAT JUNSEO WAS CLOSE TO OR ANYONE. IF YOU GUYS KNOW, THEN KINDLY MESSAGE ME LATER BECAUSE I NEED IT. ANYWAY, HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH MY KNOWLEDGE ON WORDS IS KINDA MESSY. TO BE HONEST, I KNOW A LOT OF WORDS BUT I'M JUST NOT CONFIDENT IN USING THEM WHEN IT COMES TO WRITING SO PLEASE JUST BEAR WITH ME. SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER <333