CHAPTER 17

AT THE DORM (flash back)

The members were currently in the living room, playing kart rider when they heard the door bell ring. They shared looks at each other, " You bought something, Yongha hyung? " Seokhwa asked but he shook his head. " I didn't order anything, I was busy playing with Donghan hyung " he replied. " What if it's Yohan hyung and manager hyung? " Seokhwa said as Junseo eyes sparkled at his words. 

" I don't think so. If not, he would've at least tell me " Yongha stated as they all looked at each other. They were curious but scared at the same time, " Maybe it's just our neighbours wanting to say hi " Daehyeon said, trying to lighten up the mood but it didn't help. He sighed, " Alright, I'll go check on it but you three go and hide in the 99s room, okay? " he instructed and they all nodded. " Be careful, hyung " Junseo said, Daeyeon ruffled his hair and walked to the door with Donghan as they ran to where they were told. 

A WHILE LATER

They heard no noises coming from the outside and began to worry, " What if it's a bad guy and they've caught our hyungs? " Seokhwa shrieked but was shushed by Yongha who heard foot steps towards their direction. " Shhh, I think they're coming " Yongha hushed as they laid low, " Hide under the bed, I'll go check " Yongha said but was pulled back by them. " Oh no, you don't. If you're going, so are we " Junseo said and Seokhwa nodded.

But before he could reply, the door was knocked down and strange men started to walk in. " Get them but leave Junseo alone. He's mine " a strange man said as he walked into the room. They tried to run but failed as the men were too strong, Yongha kicked one of the men and managed to run to their bathroom. He quickly locked the door and dialled Yohan's number. 

He waited for the other to pick up, come on come on. Kim Yohan, please pick up. You're our only hope now, he though to himself. He then heard muffled noises outside the bathroom, " Hello? " he heard Yohan answer on the other side. Yongha was about to reply when they busted the door down and grabbed him, Yongha shouted for help to Yohan before his phone fell far out of reach.

The men tied the members up together but Junseo, he was being held over the strange man's shoulder. They tried to speak but it was no use because their mouths were taped, " Let them go! They have nothing to do with this! You said you wanted me so there, just don't hurt my hyungs! " Junseo shouted at them. The man chuckled before mentioning one of his men to come to Junseo and shot him with a sleeping drug to keep him quiet. 

" That's better " the man said and looked at them, Yongha tried to say something but it was pointless. " What was that? I can't hear you " he mocked, Yongha tried break free only to be knocked out by one of them men. He was out cold while the others started to move around too, the men were about to attack when their boss spoke. " Leave them be, I got what I want. Put them in the closet and locked the door. We're leaving " he instructed and walked out their dorm.

The men did as they were told and locked them up in the closet before locking and headed out. They locked the door of the dorm and left as if they never came.

WITH YOHAN (End of flash back)

The two arrived at the dorm, it wasn't a wreck but there were no members in sight. They began to search all the rooms and cabinets, " Where could they be? " Yohan said. " I'm sure they're here ", " I hope you're right, hyung " Yohan replied as he walked to the Donghan and Junseo's room. He walked in, there's no one here. Where are you guys? Junseo, Seokhwa, Yongha, Donghan and Daehyeon, if you're here please make a noise, he hoped. 

Then he heard a loud thump in the closet, " Hyung! I think I found them " as he turned to the locked closet. He tried to break it but was no use, " Stand back " the manager came back with a hammer. He hit the lock and it broke as they swung the closet doors open, revealing the members. " Guys! What are you doing here? " Yohan asked and untied them one by one with the manager. He peeled off the tape off their mouths as they gasped for air.

" There were men who came to our dorm and attacked us. They hit Yongha till he passed out and took Junseo away with them " Donghan said as they looked to Yongha who was still out. Seokhwa set him on his lap and kept him close, " He's okay, he just needs some time to regain himself ", " Good, now to get Junseo " Yohan said as he got up and wanted to leave but was stopped by Daehyeon. 

" You can't, we don't know where they went. All we heard left was the door close, they didn't say where they were going " he mentioned and they just sighed. Yohan rubbed his temples in frustration, Junseo, please be okay. I'll save you once we know where you are, please wait for us. " He'll be okay, Yohan. You know our maknae, he never let's anyone get the best of him and he's strong " Donghan reassured him.

Yohan just sighed and hugged his hyung, " This is all my fault. If this rumour never started, he would've been safe " he said. " That's not true, Yohanie. I'm sure Junseo knows that too, trust him and he'll be okay " the manager added on as the others nodded at his word. He smiled at his members, how could he ever live without this wonderful family. " For now, we have to let Yongha rest. I'll file a report and ask the police to help us find him, we'll get our maknae back! " the manager said confidently.

The members cheered, we'll save you, my baby fox. I just know we will, Yohan said to himself before helping Seokhwa with Yongha. They took him to his room and let him rest while the others headed to the police station to file a report. " Hyung, do you think he'll be okay? " Seokhwa asked, looking at his boyfriend who was unconscious. " He'll be okay, Hwa. You know him, he'll be awake soon and he'll be here with us " the older reassured.

" I don't wanna lose him, hyung. We fight and squabble a lot but I still love him " the younger wept in the older's embrace. " Shh, I know. I'm sure he knows that too, buddy so stop crying and have hope, okay? Both Yongha and Junseo will be okay " he said as Seokhwa closed his eyes. " I hope so.... " he mumbled silently to himself as the both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Hyungs..........save me...please. I can't hold on much longer.......... "