CHAPTER 16

WITH THE MEMBERS

Junseo laid on Yohan's bed, staring at the ceiling. Hyung, where are you? I miss you...please come back. I didn't mean what I said, please don't go and come back, he thought to himself. " I miss you, hyung " he mumbled quietly when Yongha chuckled, he sat on his bed, facing Junseo and smiled. " You wanna know something? " he asked and Junseo sat up, looking at him weirdly.

" There's someone whose willing to talk to you and I'm sure that person misses you too " the older spoke and turned his phone to the younger. The older was actually talking with Yohan, via Facetime and decided to let the two have a chat since they both missed and haven't talked with each other for a while. Junseo's eyes glistened at the person on the screen and grabbed the phone immediately.

" Junseo-ya~ " Yohan called, " Hyung?! Is that really you hyung? " he asked, voice shaky. " Yes, Junseo. It's me baby boy~ " the older replied with a wink, making Junseo blush. " Where are you? When are you comi- ", " Not yet, baby " he cut Junseo off. " I'm gonna find the person who started the rumour and make them pay for making you cry " he added on as Junseo sighed in sadness. 

" Well, ple- ", " I have to go now, I'll call again soon. Bye, love you " Yohan said before hanging up on. " I- love you too, hyung....... " the younger mumbled and laid back as tears fell. " Hey, don't be sad. He'll be back before we know it so cheer up, okay? I don't like seeing my best bro sad " Yongha comforted as the younger just hummed and hugged the older. Yongha slept on his bed whilst Junseo slept on Yohan's.

I hope you come back home safely, hyung. I miss you and I love you..., he mumbled in his sleep. That night, he cried himself to sleep as they were soon replaced with soft snores and hiccups.

AT THE STATION

Yohan followed the guard into the station, other police officers and workers greeted the two and noticed Yohan. The two stopped in front of the deduction room where Yohan was taken to be questioned. After being questioned, they had a small chat before the guard escorted him out the station. Yohan sighed, It looks like I'm gonna take a while till I can come back, Junseo. 

But don't worry, I'll be back for you before you know. Hope you're doing well, my baby fox. He said to himself as he looked to the sky then looked back down, walking down the stairs. He hailed a cab and asked to be taken back his hotel. The driver immediately recognised him and took him straight to his hotel. Yohan looked out the window as the day soon turned to night.

Once he arrived at his hotel, he paid the driver and thanked him for his services before going to the elevator. He pressed his floor button as the lift took him to the floor. Upon arrival, he was met with the same man he bumped into a while ago, he stepped out the elevator as the man stepped in and the doors closed. That's weird? He has a weird smell on him, Yohan wondered.

As he arrived at his room, a letter was left on their doorstep. He picked it up and unlocked the door. He closed the door behind him and paused his tracks, Ew! What is this stench? It smells so bad, he thought to himself. He quickly went to find his manager who happened to be asleep still but unfortunately their room wasn't the same. The room smelt and looked different.

Trash everywhere, ashes from cigarettes and alcohol bottles scattered across the room. " Hyung? Wake up " Yohan shook the manager as he yawned and sat up. " What's wrong, Yohan? What is that smell? " he said and covered his nose. " I'd like to ask you the same question " Yohan remarked, " I see you went without my permission " the manager said. " Yeah, I'm sorry. 

I was just trying to find the scum that did this to me and my baby fox! " Yohan shouted and punched the air. " You're relationship with Junseo is cute and all but that doesn't mean you can go about yourself. What if a sasaeng found you? " the manager stated. " Don't worry, hyung. I wore a cap and a mask the whole time I was out. Plus no one saw me or recognised me " he reassured.

The manager just sighed, " Alright, as long as you're okay. Now what happened to our place, this is not how I remember it " he said. " I know, I think someone broke in " Yohan said as he bent down to pick up the glass. " Hey " the manager stopped, " You gotta wear gloves for that " he said and handed him a pair. Yohan chuckled at his action, " What's with you? You seem happy ", " Nah, it's nothing. Just remembered something that happened back in the dorm "

" Well, whatever it is, you seem happy about it " the manager said and Yohan nodded as he threw out the trash bags. " I guess that's all the alcohol bottles, now for the smell " Yohan said to the manager and he nodded. They began taking out objects stuff that could be the cause of the bad stench. After that, they mopped the floors several times to make sure the floor had no stains or smell. Once they finished all the work, they plopped themselves on their beds and sighed.

" That was hard work, I hope it never happens again " Yohan stated and the manager hummed in response. They then heard a ringing sound, Yohan looked in his jacket and took out his phone. Yongha was on the line, " Hello? " he picked up, " YOHAN-AH, HELP!! " Yongha screamed through the phone. " Yongha? What's wrong? " he asked but before he could get an answer, the line broke. 

" Hello? Hello?! " Yohan called out but no one replied, " Hyung! The members are in trouble! " he shouted to their manager. He nodded as they grabbed their coats and drove straight to the dorms. Yohan couldn't help but to start worrying, I hope you're okay, baby boy. I'm coming to save you, he thought to himself. " They'll be okay, Yohan. I know they will " the manager said, snapping Yohan out of his thoughts. He really hopes so...