CHAPTER 26

The young boy arose from his sleep and checked for his hyungs. The oldest members were fast asleep as well as Seokhwa. Yongha was playing his phone so the boy decided to tell him.

" Hyung "

" Hm? You woke up? Need anything? "

" Ani but I have something to tell you. You might think I'm crazy but here me out, okay? "

" Yeah "

" I heard Yohan hyung's voice in my dream and he told me that we don't have much time to save him " 

" What do you mean? "

" They'll be flying to another country in the next few days and we need to hurry or else we won't know where he'll go " 

Yongha looked at him weirdly but it made sense. Why wouldn't be held hostage if there wasn't any travelling involved. 

" Did he say where they'll be going? "

" I think he did but I don't remember, I'm sorry " 

" It's okay, we have enough information now I think " 

Yongha smiled and went to tell the others. Not long after, the doctor came with some good news.

" Mr. Kim, I'm happy to say that you are officially discharged! "

The doctor announced with a smile. The members were shook and Junseo gasped as tears streamed down his face.

They all thank the doctor as left to attend other patients. They called the company and their manager to bring up the good news. 

Once all was spread, Oui Entertainment released a statement saying that Kim Junseo of WEi has fully recovered and they will continue their search for Yohan.

Fans exclaimed with happiness and welcomed the maknae happily on Twitter and other social platforms. He smiled at the warm messages, gathering strength and courage.

Before heading to their new dorm, they were called to the company to discuss on ways to save Yohan. 

Junseo explained himself as well as what he heard while he was asleep. The CEO gave him a funny look but accepted that as a possible kidnapping of their artist.

They already have several valid reasons to take Juyeon to court but her company denied all of them while she kept quiet. 

The company decided to take fan votes and opinions about the situation that has been going round the internet and many had gladly participate. 

Junseo's face lightened up at the good news. The members cheered and were thankful to RUi for helping them with the case. 

They contacted the police and told the every bit of detail as well as the possible kidnapping that'll happen within a few days.

Junseo was called to the station for a deduction with the police. They tested his alibi, did security check and many more. The maknae bravely answered the questions with no hesitation.

He was determined that they would save Yohan this time and this time, he had lots of people helping him. 

After the deduction was over, the members headed over to their new dorm which was double the times spacious than their previous dorm. 

They chose rooms and decided to sleep according to their new dorm rules. Junseo had to share with the manager since he chose to sleep in the big room which was a king sized bed.

Donghan with Daehyeon and Yongha with Seokhwa respectively got shared rooms with queen sized beds. They were pretty satisfied with the new place, spacious living room, bigger kitchen and better view of the city.

It was nice but it still felt empty because they were incomplete. Later that night, Junseo asked if they could all sleep together in one room since he was still traumatised with the incident. 

They gave it some thought and agreed to share a room together for a couple nights. The maknaes shared the king bed while the hyungs slept in sleeping bags on the floor close to them. 

" Goodnight, kids "

The leader said, sweetly and the members replied. Daehyeon snuggled into his sleeping bag that was placed in between Yongha and Donghan. Minutes passed and they had all entered dream land. 

Somewhere in a empty house,

Yohan's head was covered with a breathable mask and he was tied to a poll. He could hear ticking sounds coming from above his head.

Time bomb? Yep, set to blow up at any minute now. Yohan frantically struggled to break free from the ropes but it was no use. He had no energy what so ever.

He hadn't been eating, sleepy and feeling well due to many lacks of natural stuff. But that didn't stop him from trying break free although it had it's down sides.

Juyeon had attached a chocker that would send a light shock to him whenever she wants to. Just like that, Juyeon walks in with a big smile on her face, wearing a red dress.

" What do you think? I'm pretty, right? "

She posed in front of him but Yohan avoided his gaze. The only person he'd ever call pretty would Junseo. Not satisfied with no response, she shocked him and his head hung low.

" That's what you get for being a bad boy, Yohan " 

She smirked and pulled off the mask as he gasped for air.

" Aw, look at you. So distressed and tired "

She began to mock him and knelt down to look him in the eyes. Juyeon crackled and smiled.

" You know, you're little side chick should've been left behind so I could be head him but you just had to be the Romeo to your Juliet, didn't you? "

She frowned and furrowed her eyes, very disappointed and displeased with it all.

" I mean why do you like him? He's no where as good as me. I mean look at me, I rock this read dress and he can't even fit in his shoes without getting caught "

She continued to make fun of Junseo which made the younger boy's blood boil. She smirked in triumph and headed out to the door.

" AT LEAST JUNSEO HAS A BETTER PERSONALITY AND WAY MORE NICER THAN YOU. YOU ARE NO WHERE NEAR HIS LEVEL. IN FACT YOU WERE NEVER THAT LEVEL TO BEGIN WITH " 

Yohan barked, Juyeon stood at the front door shocked. The next minute, Yohan felt a charge run through him as he hung his head low.

" That's what you get for testing me "

She smiled and walked the room, locking the doors and turned out the lights. 

Yohan sighed, he was too tired to deal with all this bullshit. He just wanted to go home and live with the members and not deal with all this. Give him a break already, set him free but nope. Juyeon wants what she wants and she'll get it at any cost.

" Member-deul, I miss you guys so much. Daehyeon hyung, I'm sorry I worried you all this time and never really had the gut to apologise. Donghan hyung, thank you for taking care of the members and Junseo for me. Seokhwa, thank you for being my best man since 3 years ago and I'm glad we're in the same team. Yongha, thank you for taking caring me and looking after me. Lastly, Junseo. I love you so much and I'm sorry I got you into all this mess. I should've been more clear to myself and realise you earlier. I promise when I get back, all my attention is yours "

He mumbled to himself before passing out and fell asleep.