CHAPTER 28

The next day,

The police worked days and nights to find Yohan's location but it seemed that they had moved and that they were running out of time. 

They did background searches on her tickets which were set to fly 2 days from now. They had less than 48 hours till they could find him. They were running out of motivation and lacked of clues to find their location. 

Upon the news, the members grew worried. Especially Junseo, who locked himself up in the room. The hyungs banged on the door, they knew he felt discouraged about this but they weren't going to let him feel down. 

" Yah, Kim Junseo! Open the door or I'll smash it open! "

Donghan shouted from the outside, banging himself into the door. The members started looking for stuff to open the door. 

" Just leave me be!! We won't find him at this rate!! Give up!! " 

Junseo shouted back, they couldn't believe their ears. Is this boy gonna just give up after they've gotten this far? They aren't stopping here, they'll save him no matter what it takes. 

They were all looking for items to break the door while Yongha just stood in front of the door. He was shocked by the boy's words but he doesn't think that breaking down the door would be the answer. 

" Stop "

He said to the members, they all stopped running around like crazy men and stood in their places. Yongha walked closer to the door and spoke to the boy. 

" Junseo-ya, open the door please. I wanna talk to you " 

" Leave me alone, hyung. You can't help me " 

" I never said I wanted to help you though. All I said was to open the door "

.......

" Alright but only you can enter " 

" Okay "

Yongha replied and asked the others to sit and wait outside patiently. They nodded and Yongha entered the room after the boy unlocked the door. 

" Hi " 

" Hi "

" Here, I took some tangerines with me. Yohan said you like them " 

" Thank you " 

He thanked, taking the tangerine from his hyung. 

" Are you okay? You've been in here since this morning " 

" I don't know, hyung. I feel numb like I don't know what to feel " 

" Why? " 

" I mean I wanna cry but my tears won't come out, I wanna scream but my voice doesn't shout loud, I wanna kick and punch the air but my body doesn't move. I just wanna say that I'm frustrated with her freaking game and just want this to be over with "

The older boy just listened and nodded his head. Junseo looked to his hyung, he wanted to know how he felt without his best friend. 

" How do you feel, hyung? " 

" Hm? What do you mean? " 

" Yohan hyung is your best friend. You don't miss him? " 

Yongha could only chuckled and pat the boy's head. 

" Of course, I miss him so bad! What are you talking about? " 

" Then why are you still so cheery and bright? Shouldn't you be sad? " 

" Who says I'm not sad? " 

" Me " 

" Well, you are so wrong, buddy. I'm hella sad and angry at that witch too "