CHAPTER 20

Final LWL chapter as of now, this will be the last chapter of the book and I'll put it on a temporary hiatus to focus on my other books. Please look forward to my upcoming books and please support my latest book 'LOVE IS HARD' That is all, thank you <33

----------------------------------------------------------

" Juyeon noona has something to do with this? " the two heard a voice from behind them. They turned and were surprised to see Yohan.

His eyes vivid in anger upon what he heard, " What did you say, Yongha? Is this true?! Are you saying- ", " Before you blow a fuse cause I'm accusing your co-worker, here me out " Yongha cut him off.

Yohan just sighed and took a seat on the sofa, " Well, what is it? ". " So you know how the rumour started after you got back from hanging out with her and all that happened within the same time " Yongha mentioned.

" Yeah " Yohan replied, " Well, I think from there, she seems the most suspicious " Yongha confirmed. " But I told you, she has nothing to do with this. She even said it herself " Yohan reminded.

" That's what she wants us to think, what she doesn't know is that her character now is slightly is the same one you know very well " the older added on. " Jin Solyi? Yongha, that's just a character she played and fell for Cha Heon. She could appear obsessive at time but- wait " he paused.

Yongha just stood there with a smirk on his face, " Now you get where we're going " he said. Yohan couldn't believe what he just heard, but she said she had nothing to do with it.

She said she knew nothing about it unless...it had something to do with Junseo. Yohan immediately stood up, grabbed his coat and car keys and walked out the dorm. 

" Yah! Kim Yohan, where are you go-ing? " Yongha called out, Yohan slammed the door behind. Yongha just sighed, rubbing his temple in frustration. " I shouldn't have made his blood boil, should I? " he mentioned.

Seokhwa nodded and headed over to Yongha, giving him a back hug. " It's okay, let him be. He needs to find out himself, he must feel very betrayed and confused right now. Give him time " Seokhwa added on. 

Yongha just hummed in response as they both headed to Seokhwa's room for cuddles because they both needed it.

MEANWHILE WITH YOHAN

The boy got into the car, started the engine and drove to Juyeon's house. I have to get to the bottom of this! If she really has something to do with all this, she must know where Junseo is! He then stepped on the pedal and sped up. 

Upon arrival, he got out of the car and headed to her doorstep. He rang the bell a couple of times before being greeted by her manager. 

" Juyeon is currently getting ready for a shoot in her room but I'll let you know you're here " he said. " Wait, I think I'll be fine. I just came to check on her " Yohan lied and the manager nodded.

" Well, I'll go now then " he greeted off and headed to the upper floor for Juyeon's shoot. Yohan watched the manager as he disappeared, he sighed of relief and went back to his original plan.

I'm gonna find you, Junseo. You'll be home in no time soon, I promise. He started looking around her house for clues or hints of where Junseo could be. 

He tried not to make it obvious so he pretended to look around and looked through things. He searched up and down but found nothing at all. 

Yohan sighed in defeat and almost headed out the house when his eyes caught something. He looked above him and found a mirror pointing towards the window.