Chapter 1

Third person P.O.V.

Date: September 5, 2020

You woke up and immediately closed your eyes. you had left the blinds open the night before and the sun was right in their eyes. you heard your brother yelling, and assumed that he was streaming. Moving to get off the bed, your feet touched the cold surface of the wood floor. you went to the closet and picked out your clothes for the day. After you had decided on an outfit, you moved to go take a shower.

After you got out of the shower you put on the outfit you had chosen earlier (see image above). you blow dried you hair and wash your face before having left the bathroom. You went to inform your brother that you were heading to the store. you knocked on the door and then slowly peeked in to make sure that it was okay that you entered. Wilbur held up one finger, telling you to wait one second. He muted and then started to speak.

"I'm streaming." He said, no harshness in his voice, he was just making sure you knew.

"I know, I just wanted to let you know I was going to the store." you said, and then entered the room fully.

"If you wait 20 more minutes I'll come with you."

"Oh okay!" you said, mood going up slightly "Is it fine if I wait in here?"

"Yea sure, but be quite okay?" you nodded and then sat down on a chair on the opposite side of his monatars. Wibur went to go unmute his mic before he had realized that he hadn't muted his mic in the first place. He had muted on discord. "Well chat."

"WILBUR!" you heard someone yell from the monitor (Wilbur set it up so that you could hear discord as well) "YOUR CHAT SAID THAT THEY HEARD A WOMAN IN YOUR ROOM!" Wilbur sighed before unmuting.

"Tommy."

"IS THERE A WOMAN THERE?!" Tommy asked and your eyes widened

"Yes gremlin child." Wilbur said shaking his head

"CAN I SPEAK TO THE WOMAN?" Wilbur looked over at you and you nodded. He turned off his webcam, knowing that you didn't like being on camera. You walked over to the other side of the desk and Wilbur handed you the he phones before he got up, letting you sit in the chair.

"Ello?" You said slightly shy because you didn't know who was in the call and there were over 90k people watching.

"HELLO WOMAN!"

"HELLO MR.INNIT" You reply deciding to match is energy

"Hello!" Another voice says, and you assumed it was Tubbo, because you watched all of their streams.

"Hi!"

"Oi woman." Tommy asked and you laughed a little, finding it funny how he referred to you as a woman.

"Yes Mr.Innit?"

"What is your name, woman?"

"My name is Y/N. Bitch boy." You had decided to tease him a little, and it had worked because now he was doing that thing where he starts yelling random shit into the mic.

"Tommy shhhh" You heard Tubbo say "How do you know Wilbur, Y/N?" You look over at Wilbur making sure that it is okay to say and he nodded.

"I'm his sister."

"WOMAN!"

"BIG MAN" You found that matching Tommy's energy was actually a lot of fun.

"Oh no.." You heard your brother whisper and you laughed, knowing that Tommy would be happy that you called him a man. Tommy gasped and you could just about hear his smile.

"DID YOU CALL ME A MAN?! HA I TOLD YOU I WAS A MAN WILBUR!" You start laughing and Wilbur just shakes his head.

"Oi bitch boy," You say laugh slightly a little

"WOMAN! Do not call me a bitch boy!" Tommy yelled and you laughed. "OI STOP LAUGHING! THIS ISN'T FUNNY"

"Sorry sorry.." You said trying to catch your breath "Do you want your stream back Will?"

"Nah you stay for a little longer, then we can go."

"Okay! So Tommy, how is your fight club going?"

"Good actual- wait. How did you know about that?"

"I..erm, Will told me about it."

"Mhmmmm"

"WHAT?! YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY CHILD?!"

"I'M NOT A CHILD! YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN I AM!!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!" You reply and Tommy goes quite before talking again.

"When is your birthday?"

"October 26, when's your?"

"What year?" Tommy asked surprisingly calm

"2004, when is yours"

"HAHAHA FUCK YEAH!! I am older!!"

"Damn it." You reply still laughing at how happy Tommy was to be older than someone.

"I'm still older than both of you!" Tubbo said then left the call

"Fuck you Tubbo!" Tommy said, then calmed down a little. "Woman."

"Yes Tommy?" You said in a bored tone even though you liked talking to him a lot.

"What is your twitter?" Tommy said and you looked at Tommy's stream (You had pulled it up earlier) and saw that his face was slightly red.

"Hmmm why do you need it?"

"So we can text dumbass" He replied and his face got a slightly darker shade of red.

"Mhm, I'll have Will send it to you after the stream." You were already a pretty popular streamer on twitch, but nobody knew that you were Wilbur's sister, because you wanted to grow a following on your own, not because you were lucky enough to have a famous older brother.

"Oka- SHUT UP CHAT IM NOT RED-" Tommy said then left the vc. You laughed and then handed the headphones back to Willbur so he could end stream.

After Wilbur ended the stream he checked with you before sending Tommy your Twitter. You didn't know it back then, but this is the moment that would change your life forever.