Chapter 15

Third person P.O.V.

After the maze and 2 more rides it was 11:30 at night and the park was going to be closing soon. You all left and got in the same cars that you were in on the way there.

"I am not sitting in the middle again!" You said, as Tubbo and Tommy try to get you to agree.

"Please! I won't be like last time!" Tubbo said and Tommy agreed. You sigh and rest your head in the palms of your hands.

"If the two of you are lying," you look up at them "I will not be riding in the same car with either of you again." You open the door and slide into the middle seat. Karl wasn't too strict with his rules, which lead to the three of you being able to not wear your seat belts. (Don't do this!! It isn't safe >:( ) About 25 minutes into the car ride you started to drift off and you were about to fall asleep until your phone vibrated.

Niki

Wait, did we let Techno drive again?

SapNap

YES! I fear for my life..

Quackity

"No SapNap!! Don't Die!😰" -Karl

Tubbo

Wait, why shouldn't techno be driving?🤔

Techno

They are all just against me. 😒🤚

Anyone wanna play a game? Driving is kinda boring.

Tubbo

I-

Tommy

Who is in the car with Techno?

SapNap

Me, george, Dream, and Shlatt.

Tommy

I will play battleship with you techno.

You

No you will not.

Tommy

Wtf woman?!

You

Tommy. Our deal.

Tommy

I can no longer play Battle Ship. Sorry big man.

George

Tommy why are you acting like Y/n's bitch?

Tommy

Oi wtf?!🖕

Wilbur

And what deal are you talking about Y/n???

You

It doesn't matter.

Tommy

I am not Y/n's bitch. Asshole.

-

When you got home it was already 1:36 am. The adults went to their rooms while You, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo decided to stay in the living room.

"What movie do we want to watch?" You heard Ranboo ask.

"How about a Spider-Man movie?" Tommy replied and you all shut down that idea. You walk back into the living room with 2 bags of popcorn in hand.

"We should watch the Bee movie." Ranboo said as he scrolled through the different movies. His comment was said as a joke, but everyone actually agreed to watch it in the end. The movie started and you all kinda kept personal space. But as the movie continued you all got closer together. Tubbo was the first one to fall asleep, with his arms wrapped around Ranboo's arms and his head leaning on his forearm. Next was you, you had your arms wrapped around Ranboo with your head on his chest. Ranboo was the next to close his eyes. He had one arm wrapped around Tubbo and the other wrapped around you. Tommy looked at the three of you with a soft smile painted on his lips. He moved to wrap his arms around you and put his head on your shoulder.

-

10:00 A.M. 

You were woken up by loud talking and when you opened your eyes you saw a camera flash go off. Your eyes widened when you saw almost everyone was looking at the four of you. You hid your face in your hands in embarrassment.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" You asked

"Saving memories for you. You're welcome." Wilbur replied and you just stuck your tongue out at him. You looked down at your phone to see that Wilbur sent you the photo. In all honesty you thought that it did look kinda cute. You didn't want to wake anyone up by trying to get up, so you just decided to lay your head back against Ranboo's chest and scroll through Pinterest.