Chapter 2

Third person P.O.V. 

Wilbur and you had just left the house when your phone vibrated.

-1 new Twitter Notification-

It read, and you opened the app to see that Tommy had followed you. Then it hit you. People could see who Tommy had followed and then they could find you. 'There goes your plan to gain a following without Will' You thought to yourself.

"Y/N" Wilbur said, taking you out of your thoughts. "Is something wrong?"

"Eh? No not really, I just realized that now everyone one on twitch and twitter would know that I am your sister now.." You said and hung your head low.

"Huh? OH shit! I'm so sorry Y/N"

"It's not your fault" You said and laughed "Everyone would have found out one way or another.." Then your phone started going off like crazy. One notification after another. You turned your phone off completely before putting it into your back pocket.

"Why are we going to the store again?" Wilbur asked you and you looked up at him. With him being 6'5, he was over a foot taller than you, with you being 5'3.

"I wanted gummy bears, plus we have barely any food in the house." Wilbur nodded in agreement and you continued walking to the store"

~

After going to the store you and Wilbur had decided to go to a small cafe that was near your house. You guys arrived at the cafe and Wilbur sat down, as you had told him that you would order. You walked up to the counter and started to order.

"Hi, I would like a slice of strawberry shortcake and one large vanilla coffee." You said, and the woman behind the counter told you the price. You handed her the money and then went over to the small counter that held all the finished orders. Because it had been a slow day your order was already done by the time you had gotten to the counter. When you got back to the table you saw a girl handing Wilbur a notebook.

The girl looks at you, then looks back at wilbur, and then looks back at you. Having put two and two together she had realized that you were Wilbur's sister. You put the plate and cup down on the table before sliding into the booth. You were about to say something before the girl spoke up.

"Wow look at that I am suddenly blind! Sorry! I promise I won't tell anyone!" She said and started walking away at a quick pace.

"Hey wait!" you yell and the girl turns around with her hand covering her eyes. You and Wilbur laugh slightly "Come back, you forgot your notebook."

"Is it okay if I look? I don't want to trip." She says before moving

"Yeah, it's fine" You said and laughed a little bit more. The girl removed her hand and walked back over to the table. Wilbur opened the book and signed it, before handing it back to her.

"Is it okay if I get a picture with you?"

"Sure! Y/N can you take the picture?" Wilbur asked and you nodded. The girl handed you the phone and you took the picture.

~

After you got home and put the groceries away, you went to your room to stream. You titled the stream and then hit go live.

"HELLO CHAT!" You yell and then start laughing. You looked over at the viewer count and your eyes widened, you had over 100k people watching. "What the FUCK?! 100 thousand?! Thank you chat! I guess we should do something special huh? UHhhhhh what about a Q and A? How about that chat?" You asked and saw a bunch of yes and PogChamps. "Alright, well I'll xp grind while answering questions." You said and load up your Hardcore world.

"Alright, first question, what's your favorite color?" You said while reading the chat. "I think it's red or yellow! Thanks for your question!" You're eyes scanned chat looking for another question, when you got a dono asking one instead. "From TOMMYINNIT?! Thank you! Why didn't you answer my dm woman..." You broke out into laughter before answering the question. "I turned my phone off, sorry I guess.. Next question!! What's my favorite song? Uhh I don't know, maybe What you like by Bruno Mars?" You started laughing as you saw TommyInnit start spamming in chat to stop and how this was abuse. "Wait Tommy are you teir 3 subbed to me??" You started laughing again "SimpInnit!" You heard a knock at your door before Wilbur opened it.

"The child keeps calling me. He wants to speak to you."

"Uh oh chat I think Bitch Boy is a little mad..." Wilbur handed you his phone and there was Tommyinnit way to close to his camara on facetime.

"Listen here WOMAN. I AM NOT TEIR 3 SUBBED TO YOU!"

"Well Mr.Innit, I can see right here on my screen that it says you are, soooo yeahhh" Tommy started yelling random stuff at you and that's when you decide to just hang up on him. "Are you staying or going Will?"

"Going, Bye stream!" He yelled and walked out the door.

"Well stream time to ask more questions." You say and another dono pops up on stream. "Will I be joining the DreamSMP? Uhh no, not at the moment, plus that's Wilbur's thing, wouldn't wanna make big bro upset you know?" You replied and your chat filled with lolw's. "I am I only using Tommy for his fame? Hell no what the fuck? Chat, I have had this channel for a while, and the main reason why I didn't tell anyone I was will's sister is because I don't want to be only know as 'Wilbur Soot's younger sister'. I am my own person. I am friends with Tommy because I like talking to him." After you said the last part your whole chat started filling with 'awww's' and such. "No no chat, this is not an 'aw' moment."

After answering a few more questions there was another question dono from Tommy. "40.54 pounds?! Tommy what the fuck? What was your stupid question anyway? What? Really Tommy? What color is my hair? It's H/C (Your hair color)."

After an hour of answering questions you decided to end and raid Tubbo as he was playing on the DreamSMP. You sighed laying back on your bed. Opening your phone you go on twitter and see that you were at 800k followers. You follow Tommy back and almost emedily he DMs you again.

TommyInnit

Hello woman!

Hello Mr.Innit!

TommyInnit

Woman, would you like to go on a call? Texting it to much work.

Uhh sure, here's my number ig, ###-###-####

TommyInnit

Mhm, thank you, I shall call you soon.

Bye woman. ;)

I have a name you know... ;-;

Not even seconds later you received a call and you let it ring for a few seconds just to annoy him.

"Ello Y/N"

"Hello Tommy."

"So I was thinking, how about we stream Minecraft together tomorrow?"

"Sure but what would we do?"

"Ehh I don't know, how about DeathRun since that seems to be your thing?"

"Yea- Wait, how do you know that?"

"Oh I uhh, What mum?!"

"Tommy, have you... have you been watching my videos?"

"No! You are being silly woman!"

"Mhmm whatever you say."

"I haven't!"

"Okay okay, I believe you!" you said and started laughing.

"Your laugh is really pretty Y/N.." the call goes silent.