Chapter 16

Third person P.O.V

2:30 P.M. Thursday, September 31, 2020

"Y/N!!" Tubbo yelled while running into your shared bedroom.

"Tubbo! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You replied, putting your hand over your heart, trying to calm your racing heart.

"You hit your sub goal!" Tubbo turned his phone screen to show you and sure enough you had. Under your name it had the numbers 1.2 million subscribers.

"What the fuck?!" You said and took the phone from Tubbo's hand. You refreshed the page to find that you were now at 1.3 million. You were gaining subs fast and you had no clue why, until you looked at your videos. You posted a new video two days prior, of funny clips of Tommy and you. The video blew up in two days and you had gotten 4 million views and growing. You ran out of the room to go find your brother. "WILBUR!" you yelled and you found him in the living room with almost everyone.

"What happened? Are you alright?" Wilbur asked standing up and walking over to you. You refreshed the page again and showed him the 1.4 million subscribers you had gotten. "Y/n that's amazing!" You hugged him and after a minute you pulled away looking around the room.

"Where is Tommy?" You asked, there were butterflies in your stomach just at the thought of talking to Tommy.

"He's out on the porch." Wilbur said and sat back down on the couch. You walked to the front door, taking a calming breath as you reached for the handle.

"Hey!" you said and took a seat next to him on the porch.

"Ello woman." Tommy looks over at you, crooking his head to the side. "Did you need something?" You turned Tubbo's phone to show Tommy and his eyes widened. "Woah 1.6! That's amazing Y/n!" Your cheeks turned a pretty dark shade of red after hearing him compliment you.

"Yeah, I promised my fans a face revel at 100k, so do you think you can help me with it?"

"Yeah of course y/n." Tommy smiles at you and you smile back.

"Defo flirting," Tubbo said and you jump, not knowing he was there. "Can I have my phone back y/n?" Tubbo asked and your eyes widened, having forgotten that you had his phone in the first place.

"Sorry I had it for so long," You extended your hand out to him "Thank you for letting me borrow it." Tubbo walked back inside with you and Tommy following not far behind.

- 5:50 -

"Everyone hurry up! We are leaving in 5 minutes!" You heard Wilbur yell from the kitchen. You adjust your jeans one more time before heading out of the shared bedroom. As you were about to turn the corner the door to Dream's room opened and hit you in the face. You tumbled backwards, landing straight on your butt.

"Oh my, Y/n are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" George said while reaching his hand out to help you up. You rubbed your forehead, wincing when your fingers touched it. You heard a drip of water falling then hitting the floor and you look down to see a few dots of blood. "Y/n your nose!" George moved one hand behind your back to guide you to the bathroom. "Oi! Someone get Wilbur!" George yelled and Niki turned at the two of you. She left the hallway, going to the kitchen to get Wilbur. "Y/n just uhh put your head over the sink for now, while I go look for tissues." George left and a few seconds later Ranboo walked in. His eyes widened when he saw you.

"Y/n what happened to you?!" He asked and just rolled your eyes.

"George hit me with a door," You said and looked down at the sink, seeing more drops of blood. "Can you get me some toilet paper, I would get it myself, but I don't want to get blood all over the floor." Ranboo handed you some of the paper and you quickly covered your nose in hopes to stop the bleeding. "Thank you" You turned on the water in the sink watching as the blood was washed away.

"Y/n?" Tommy asked as he stood in the door. "What the fuck?! Are you alright?!" He asked walking over to you.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." you said and smiled at him, which proved to be slightly hard, because of the toilet paper that was on your face.

"How did it happen though?"

"George hit me." You responded while replacing the paper that was proving to be ineffective.

"What?! I'm going to start stabbing shit." You lightly hit him in the arm and started laughing.

"Calm down Mr.innit, it was just an accident. I was walking by when he opened the door and it hit me in the face." Tommy burst out laughing and you hit him slightly harder than before. "You aren't meant to laugh at someone who is hurt."

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Wilbur asked as you wiped the last of the blood off your face.

"Yeah, my head hurts a little, but I'll be fine!" You responded, throwing away the dirty paper towels.

"I will stay home with you if you want." Wilbur offered and you shook your head.

"And miss out on Tommy busting his ass? No thanks." You said while walking out of the bathroom. Tommy's reaction was delayed, but it was still there. He started chasing after you yelling random cuss words.

I realized after writing this that the door would have to open outwards, which is really odd, but let's roll with it I guess :D -A/n