Chapter 9

I know that Ranboo doesn't join the SMP till later, but I wanted him for this part, so in the story Ranboo has been on the smp almost as long as you have. - A/N

Third person P.O.V.

September 28, 2020

9:30 P.M. (2am in England)

You followed Wilbur off the plane and to the place to get your luggage. You sat on a bench waiting for everyone else to get their stuff, seeing as you got yours first. You looked over to where Tommy was, only to see him and Tubbo struggling to get Tubbo's luggage off of the convert. Being that great friend that you are, you went over and helped them.

"Thank you Y/n" Tubbo said and hugged you.

"Yeah, no problem!"

"Oi! What about me?!" Tommy yelled, seeing as Tubbo didn't thank him for his help.

"Why would I thank you? You didn't get my luggage off the thingy," Tubbo said.

"But I tried!"

"Thank you for helping Tommy," Tubbo said and hugged the former. You giggle to yourself, thinking that it is really funny how Tubbo and Tommy have a brother-like dynamic.

"You guys ready to go?" Wilbur yelled over to you and you nodded. "Alright, well SapNap and Karl should be outside waiting for us." You started to follow with Tubbo and Tommy not far behind. When you got outside you saw Karl leaning against one car and SapNap against the other.

"Hello!" Karl yelled and came over to help carry stuff. SapNap walked up to you and looked you up and down.

"Y/N I assume?" He asks and you nod slightly. You stick your hand out, not sure what to do in this situation. "I'm more of a hug type of guy if that's fine." He said and opened his arms slightly. You smile and wrap your arms around his waist. He returns the gesture, before pulling away. "Here let me take your bags for you." You hesitated, saying that you could do it yourself. "Okay then!" He said and then went to go talk to Wilbur about some adult stuff.

"Woman." Tommy said and you sigh.

"Yes Tomathy?" you roll your eyes slightly.

"Do you want me to put your bags in the car?" He stuck out a hand to grab your suitcase.

"Thank you," You said and he nodded, signifying that he heard you.

-

The drive from the airport to the house wasn't more than 45 minutes, but being sat next to Tommy and Tubbo in the back of Karl's car was a nightmare. The two of them kept fighting over the music and Karl didn't want to yell at them or anything, so he just let them continue to fight. Leaving you to deal with the problem children.

"Tommy I swear to fucking god!" You said and take the aux from Tommy. Tubbo went to grab it out of your hand and you moved away, handing it to Karl. "Karl, your car, your music. Play whatever you want. Neither of them will complain." You said and shot them a glare. Karl smiled and nodded playing the first song that came up, seeing as he was still driving. Coincidentally enough it was one of your favorite songs, Idk you yet. You started humming along slightly, while strolling through Pinterest. You heard Karl start to sing the words and you joined him.

How can you miss someone you've never met?

'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet

But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?

Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet