Chapter 5

Third person P.O.V.

September 7, 2020

"No way. I'm picking now." Tommy replied and you rolled your eyes. "How about Spiderman Homecoming?"

"Yeah!"

You woke up the next morning with you still in your gaming chair. You looked over at your phone only to see that you were still on a call with Tommy.

"Tommy?"

"Oh, Good Morning Y/N" Tommy said and you smiled, before you stretched. "You fell asleep during the movie, I didn't want to wake you. I'm streaming right now, but we can stay on the phone."

"It's up to you. It's your stream." You replied, while rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"I mean I would prefer if you stayed.." Tommy said

"Then I will stay," You said and opened up Tommy's stream. You saw that he was blushing a bit, but you decided that it was your imagination.

"Chat! We have a special guest! It's ZONELYNX!"

"Hey chat!" You said yawning after. "What are you playing Tommy?"

"I'm on the smp right now, but if you want, I can play deathrun with you."

"No no, want me to join vc?"

"I'm on the Dream smp Y/N, you kinda can't."

"Oh yeah" You widened your eyes as you had almost released the news about you joining. Nobody on the smp knew that you were joining, since you and Dream had planned for it to be a surprise.

After Tommy's stream you decided that you should probably start getting ready for the day. You did all of your daily things (Showering, getting dressed, ect.) and then decided to start streaming.

(^^^^ Your oufit)

(^^^^ Your oufit)

"Well hello chat!" You said and Hi's and Hello's were read all throughout chat. "I want to inform all of you that in one week there will be a stream is going to be a special one, so you really don't want to miss it! But for today, chat, you guys are going to pick what we are going to do!" You said and then start looking threw chat. One Dono popped up for 40.54. "Wow! Thank you! You asked if I could call Tommy and do a Q and A with him? Uhh let me text him and ask.." You said and not even a few seconds later you see Tommy spamming in chat to call him. You sigh and then call him on discord.

"Ello chat! Hello woman!" Tommy said, greeting you and your stream.

"Hello Tommy.." You said in a sarcastic tone. "Do you wanna pick the first question?"

"Yeah!" Tommy said and started reading through chat. "Are we okay with fanfiction? I mean I am, as long as it's not smut or something. I am a minor."

"Yeah I'm the same as Tommy." you said and then look for another question. "Are you and Tommy dating?" Before you could answer Tommy decided to cut you off.