Chapter 12

~From this point on in the story covid doesn't exist. I'm not saying that I don't think that it is real, bc it is. I just don't feel like dealing with having to write with covid in mind.~ -A/n

Third Person P.O.V.

September 30, 2020

11:12 A.m.

You got out of the car stretching your back. You had all gotten there at slightly different times, and had decided that you would meet up at security. The only concerning thing was that none of you had been there before. The only person that confessed to being there before was Ranboo and that was only once, as a kid. You grabbed your backpack, checking that you had everything before going to stand next to Tubbo. You aren't sure how it happened, but you ended up having to carry all of Tommy's things. From his portable charger, to a pack of gum. When everyone finally arrived at the security entrance you got in line to be checked. Everyone got through just fine, except for Dream who had a pack of apples from McDonald's in his bag. You all watched as he was scolded by the security guard, laughing your ass off when he walked over with his head hung low.

11:50 a.m.

(I am writing these so that you guys can keep track of the time as well. Comment if you want me to stop though)

"You can all shut up now." He said in an embarrassed tone. After a minute the laughing died down and you all started discussing your plans.

"So where does everyone want to go?" Techno asked and you all just looked at him.

"None of us have been here before dumbass, so how would we know where we want to go?" Tommy said, rolling his eyes.

"Well it looks like at 6 tonight monsters are meant to come out?" Philza said while looking at a map that was nearby.

"What?!" Tubbo said and went to go look at the map. You all followed and looked at the different sections.

"There are going to be clowns in that area, so why don't we go there first to avoid seeing them later?" Niki sigusted.

"No no, look over there," Karl said and pointed to another part of the map. "There are miners and stuff like that. Can we go there first please?"

"What? How are you afraid of miners?" SapNap asked and looked up from the map.

"You have never been in a car with Tommy and Tubbo without any adults. Minors are scary, man." You, Tommy, and Tubbo started bursting out laughing.

"Not those kinds of Miners dumbass!" Wilbur said and you just laughed harder.

"I know that! It's called a joke!" Karl said in defense.

"How about we go to The super tall ride first to get it out of the way?" Dream said and everyone shot it down immediately.

"How about we go to Batman?" Quackity disgusted and every one ended up agreeing.

When you finally got through the line it was already 1:00pm. You sat in one of the middle seats with Tommy in the other. Tubbo insisted that he wanted to sit on the outside and Ranboo said that he wanted to as well. In the row behind you was Dream, SapNap, and George. Two rows in front were Techno, Quackity, Karl, and Schlatt. Lastly, in the row in front of you was Wilbur, Fundy, Niki, and Philza. When the ride ended you all got off and immediately went to go see your pictures. Tommy was screaming, while you and Ranboo were fist bumping, and Tubbo was just holding up a peace sign. You ended up buying the picture and then you were on your way. Everyone went on a few more rides before deciding that you all wanted to go on Kingda Kong. The only issue now was that no one was keeping track of the time. Before you had even realized it, the clock hit 6 and was now past it. Tommy stated that he would protect you, since he was a big man, but ended up running away and hiding behind you when he saw the first clown.

"Hey Tommy, I dare you to go tell that woman that they are your girlfriend." You said and pointed to one of the clowns.

"Yeah sure!" Tommy gulped down the nervousness and walked up to one of the clowns. Not even a few seconds later Tommy came back screaming obviously sacred of the clown.

"I thought you were such a 'big man' Tommy, What happened?" Tommy started spewing curse words at you and you just continued to laugh. After a few more jumpscares, you finally arrived at the roller coaster.

"It's really big.." Tubbo and Tommy said at the same time and started laughing after.

"That's what she said!" Dream said and started wheezing.

-2 new chapters tonight!! -A/n

~ 808 words ~