Chapter 11

Third person P.O.V.

September 30, 2020

8:00 A.M.

"Oi woman wake up!" Tommy said, shaking you slightly.

"Mmmm, no, 5 more minutes." You said turning away from him.

"Y/n, you need to get ready to go."

"Leave me alone." Tommy sighed and left the room.

"Y/N!" Wilbur yelled and you jolted awake.

"What the fuck?!" You asked as Wilbur was leaving the room.

"You wouldn't get up, so Tommy went to get Wilbur." Tubbo said and you nodded. Your feet touched the cold surface of the wooden floor and you cursed yourself for not wearing socks to bed. You went through your luggage trying to decide on an outfit, when you spotted the one you wanted.

"Oi bitch boy." You said and Tommy looked over at you.

"What woman." He said and rolled his eyes.

"Can we wear this today?" You asked and confusion was evident on Tommy's face, until he remembered. The day that the two of you went shopping you and Tommy made matching outfits. Tommy agreed and you got ready for the day.

 Tommy agreed and you got ready for the day

Your outfit^^^^^

Tommy's outfit was a red sweater with a pair of white jeans, and white and red shoes. The two of you actually looked really cute. When you walked into the kitchen you saw Shclatt was helping Techno make pancakes, which was not a sight you ever thought you were going to see.

"What are you guys making?" You ask trying to look over their shoulders, but failing since you were only 5' 3".

"Well they were meant to be pancakes, but Techno fucked it up."

"Hah?! I messed them up?!" Techno said and you went over to taste one of the finished pancakes.

"They are actually really good!" You said and the two others looked at you. You took another one and plopped down on the couch next to Ranboo. "Hello." you said in a monotone voice.

"Hello." He said back, mocking your tone. The two of you burst out laughing, thinking that was a lot funnier than it really was.

-

Every single day Karl gets stuck with Tommy and Tubbo, and today was no different. Karl was driving with Quackity in the passenger seat, and you, Tommy, and Tubbo in the back. I was an hour long drive from the house to the theme park. Every five minutes Tommy would lean over to look at what you were doing on your phone and then look away, and with Tubbo being curious, he would always follow Tommy's actions. It was 20 minutes into the ride when you snapped.

"Tommy what the hell is so interesting on my phone?" You said slightly aggressively.

"Nothing. Just bored." He said and continued to stare out the window.