Chapter 4

Third person P.O.V. 

"Oh yeah, well I'll get right down to business. I would like you to join the DreamSMP." You stoped breathing for a second, mentality freaking out "Uhh Lynx?"

"Oh yeah sorry! And you can call me Y/N if you want."

"Ok, well would you like to join?"

"This isn't.." You trail off thinking about how you wanted to say this. "This isn't just because I'm Wilbur's sister right?" Dream laughed slightly before he responded.

"No, I have been keeping an eye on you for a while. You are pretty funny and you are good at the game. When Tommy brought up me adding you to the server-"

"Tommy asked you about adding me?"

"Uhh yeah? Did he not tell you?" You smiled to your self. 'Tommy wanted me in the smp?' You thought.

"No, he didn't tell me. But continue, sorry for interrupting."

"No no, it's fine. I was just going to say that when Tommy brought up you joining I told him that we had already been thinking about it. So do you wanna join?"

"Am I allowed to talk to Will about it? This is his territory, and I don't wanna over step."

"Yeah of course! Just give your answer as soon as possible please!" Dream said then left the call. You got up from your chair and decided to go talk to Wilbur. Luckily he wasn't streaming, just talking to Tommy, Tubbo, and a few others.

"Hey I gotta defen for a minute. I'll be right back." Said muteing and then double checking that he was muted. "What's up kiddo?"

"Well uhh, Dream asked me to join the smp. I told him that I had to talk to you first. I don't wanna over step or anything, but I really do wanna join."

"Are you crazy Y/N?! Of course you should join!! That would be kinda cool. We could be a brother sister team."

"That sounds awesome! Are you sure though?"

"Yes Y/N now go and answer Dream back."

"Thank you!" you said and gave him a hug before leaving.

"Hey guys I'm back!" Wilbur said and everyone said hi back.

"I gotta go guys!"

"How come? You normally don't stream till later" Tubbo said and Tommy smiles to himself.

"It's top secret. BYE!!" Tommy said then left the call.

~

After the stream you and Tommy stayed on the call for a while just talking. You were stcrolling through youtube when a video caught your eye. Your cheeks turned slightly red as you read the title.

"Y/N" He said dragging out he end of your name "Oi woman"

"Huh? Sorry I zoned out." You said and scratched the back of your neck.

"Yeah no shit, I asked if you wanted to watch a movie together."

"Yeah, but I just found a video, I don't even understand how they edited it this quick.." You said and laughed to yourself.

"What video is it?"

"I'll send you the link." The video was titled 'TommyInnit and ZoneLynx flirting for 10 minutes"

"What the hell?!" You heard Tommy say and then he started laughing. "We were streaming less then 20 minutes ago how-?"

"The stans are crazy" I say jokingly.

"You wanna watch it together?" He asked and I nodded before relizing that he couldn't see me

"Yeah, start at 00"

"Ready? 3, 2, 1, go!" The two of you started the video and the first clip was from a death run where tommy was a runner and you were the killer (I forgot what it is called). You had decided to target Tommy that game just to get him mad.

(Italic = the video)

"WOMAN! STOP RIGHT NOW!" He yelled into the mic and you laughed as he died for the fourth time on the same trap. You had felt kinda bad and moved to the next one deciding to kill other people rather than Tommy. "Y/N? Where did you go?" He asked and you had started blushing, now thankful that you didn't have a face cam.

"ClinglyInnit?" You said and Tommy started yelling again.

"But like are you going to come back or?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm at the trap ahead of you." You said

The video they had used was Tommy's stream, and you noticed that when Tommy saw your character again he smiled. Your face brightened from seeing Tommy being happy about you coming back. The next clip played and it was just you two fooling around. A few more clips played and none of them were really you guys flirting. Another clip played where you guys were playing bed wars. Tommy had decided that he was tired of not winning and wanted to play something else.

"Tommy I'm coming to get your bed!" You yelled as you watched him from cross the bridge to his base. "You can't stop someone as good as me!" You said and he hit you once and you screamed and fell off the bridge. He burst out laughing and you got all 'sad'. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"Aww I'm sorry baby" he said. It was obvious that he had been joking, as you both continued to laugh after he had said that.

At the end of the video it played some background music and there was some text on the screen. 'Do you think TommyInnit are dating, or are they just friends?' the text read. The call was silent on both ends.

"Hey so you talked about wanting to watch a movie earlier right?" You said trying to break the tension

"Huh? Oh yeah! What do you wanna watch woman?" You laughed, you honestly kinda like him calling you 'woman', of course you would like it better if he used your name, but at this point it felt like 'woman' was a nickname.

"Uhh how about A Silent Voice?"

"Isn't that like anime?" He asked

"Yeah.."

"No way. I'm picking now." Tommy replied and you rolled your eyes. "How about Spiderman Homecoming?"

"Yeah!"