Chapter 13

"That's what she said!" Dream said and started wheezing.

"You aren't going to pussy out, right Tommy?" You said and Tommy looked over at you and scoffed.

"As if, if anyone is going to it's going to be you." You all got in line, expect Techno who decided he would stay behind to hold the bags.

The wait for the ride was over an hour, which gave all of you ample time to talk about who was sitting with who. There was a lot of conflict of who would sit with who and in the end it was decided that Will was going to sit with you even though you wanted to sit with Tommy, who was forced to sit with Niki instead. When you got up to the line that separated into seats, you quickly pulled Tommy into the third row line making it so that the two of you could go together.

"Y/n?! What the hell?" Wilbur said and you stuck your tongue out at him, then returning to talk to Tommy.

"Are you scared and that is why you want to sit next to me? So i can protect you?" You rolled your eyes before replying.

"I'm pretty sure you're the scared one. Not me." Tommy put on an offended act and started to shout at you.

"Tommy kindly shut the fuck up." Fundy said, he was in line for the row in front of you.

"Oi dickhead!" Tommy said and you started to laugh harder.

"Next in line take your seats." The worker announced and the gate opened to let you in.

"Hey Y/n?" Tommy said as the ride started to move up slowly.

"Yes Tommy?" The car came to a stop just slightly away from the station.

"Is this a bad time to say that I don't want to do this?" He asked and you snapped your neck over to him. The look on his face scared you more than the ride ever could.

"Kinda, but it'll be fine! I'm right here. Now don't be a pussy, and kick this ride's ass!" The cart was pulling back getting ready to slingshot up the track. Your heart rate increased by a lot and you swore that Tommy could hear. You grabbed his hand and locked his fingers with yours. You squeezed it once before the ride took off shooting into the sky. You could hear Tommy screaming, but it all kinda faded in the background. When you got to the top there was a split second where you could see the entire park, and it truly looked beautiful. You smiled before remembering that you were on a roller coaster and immediately closed your eyes as the cart started to descend. When you pulled back into the station you saw that Karl, SapNap, George, and Dream were wait in line. There weren't enough seats for all of you to go on at once so you had to split up.

"How was it?" SapNap asked as you got out of your seat, feeling slightly lightheaded.

"A lot of fun! Open your eyes at the top! It looks really pretty!" You yelled to SapNap as you walked off the ride.

"Y/n are you okay you look a little pale.." Wilbur started rubbing your face slightly with his hand.

"Yeah, I just have a slight headache. It's nothing I promise!" You didn't want to ruin the fun, plus there were a lot more rides you wanted to go on.

"Alright, but if it gets worse.. Tell me immediately please." Wilbur walked away, going to get your's and his bags from Techno. Tommy, Wilbur, Techno, and Philza decided that they wanted to go on Nitro so they split off, with you, Tubbo, and Ranboo doing the same.

-

7:26 P.M.

"Woman!" You hear Tommy yell as you walk off of skull mountain. You see all the weird looks Tommy gets from people as he walks up to you.

"Y/n the adults are going to get food. You guys are allowed to come if you want, or you can get food later." Wilbur said and you all silently agree to go on more rides and eat later.

"Bye Will, see you later." Your brother waves to you as he starts to walk away. A teenager that looks to be 19 or 20 comes up and slaps Tommy.

"You should learn some fucking respect. Are you okay girly? You could come hangout with us until we find your parents." The girl looked at you and you just stood there abstruck.

"Y/n?" Tubbo asked, snapping you back into reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah sorry, I'm fine they are my friends." You say politely.

"Oh alright then." The girl said and returned to her friends.

"Tommy are you alright?" You say, seeing as Tommy hasn't said anything yet.

"Yeah, what rides do you guys want to go on?" Tommy asked, not as enthusiastic as normal.

"Umm, I kinda wanna go on Nitro. But we don't have to if you don't want to Tommy." You and Tubbo agreed with what Ranboo said, but Tommy shook his head.

"No no, it was a lot of fun. I'm down to go on it again." You all started to head towards Nitro when Tommy pulled you back slightly. You and him walked at a slightly slower pace than the other two. "Y/n.. you know that when I call you woman, it's not meant to be offensive right?" Tommy asked and you looked over at him.

"Yeah I know."

"Ok, so do you want me to stop calling you that or..."

"You can continue. I think of it as a nickname now I guess. Kinda like me calling you Tomathy or Big Man." you replied and he smiled.

"Ok! That woman before hit me really hard." Tommy moved his right hand up to his face and rubbed his cheek slightly.

"Aww are you okay? Do you want me to kiss it better?" You asked jokingly, but Tommy turned bright red. "We should catch up with Tubbo and Ranboo right?" he nodded and started to walk at a much faster pace.