Chapter 8

Third person P.O.V.

September 28, 2020

The next few days flew by and before you knew it it was the 28.

6:00 am

You woke up, and rubbed your eyes grogely. You knew today was going to be a long and stress filled day.You got dressed and ate breakfast before checking your luggage one last time. You and Tommy had finished packing the night before on facetime. You packed everything into Wilbur's car, and then went back inside to grab a few snacks.

^^^Your outfit 

^^^Your outfit 

7:32 am

You pulled up to Tubbo's house and saw Tubbo and Tommy standing outside with their luggage.

"Woman! Help me put this in the car!" Tommy and you laughed and then got out of the car to help. Everyone's stuff was put away and every one was buckled up in the car. You were sitting on the right, with Tommy in the middle and Tubbo on the other side of him. Occasionally Tubbo would see something cool and you would lean over Tommy to see what he was looking at. Tommy got annoyed after 30 minutes and asked Wilbur to pull over so that you and him could switch seats.

9:02 am

You arrived at the airport 2 hours early, which was good because the line to get through security was so long. Wilbur saw Philza, Fundy, George, and Niki and started walking over to them. You were introduced to everyone before you all decided that you should get in line for security. The longer you had to stand the more tired you got. You were sure that your backpack had gotten heavier. You leanded your head against Tommy's shoulder, closing your eyes for a few seconds.

"Tired?" Tommy asked and you nodded. "Just stay awake for a little longer, you can sleep while we wait for the plane." You nodded, but made no efforts to move off of his shoulder. That was until you had to move up in the line again. You looked to see how far you were and you were actually pretty close. It was only 10 minutes before you all had gotten through security. The eight of you walked into the waiting area for your plane. Wilbur, Fundy, George and Niki decided to go and buy a few snacks and drinks. While you Tommy and Tubbo found some seats to sit in. Tubbo was playing on his Switch and you were curled up in one seat with your head on Tommy's lap as you fell deeper into sleep. Tommy smiled and brushed a few strands of your hair behind your ear.

"Are you TommyInnit?!" Tommy heard someone say and he looked up only to see a girl standing there.

"Oh, uhh yeah I am!" He said not actually yelling because you were still asleep.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"I really can't, sorry." He didn't want to wake you up just because a fan wanted a picture.

"Why not? Can't you just wake her up?" The fan said, getting slightly annoyed.

"No. I can't so please stop."

"What's going on here?" Wilbur said

"Oh, a fan wanted to take a picture, but Tommy said he can't." Tubbo said, looking up from his switch.

"Why can't he just wake here up?" The fan asked getting more mad by the second.

"I think you should leave." Wilbur said and the fan huffed and walked away.

"Thanks Will." Will nodded and sat down next to Tubbo.

11:20 am

You were shaken awake by Tommy telling you that you were getting on the plane. You got up and grabbed your stuff, following Tommy onto the plane. You sat in the window seat with Tommy in the middle and Tuboo on the end. In the row across was Fundy in the window seat, Wilbur, and Philza at the end. In front of You was Niki and George and they had an empty seat next to them.

When the seatbelt light turned off you immediately unbuckled and opened the tray that was on the back of Niki's seat. You pulled out your laptop and started editing a new video for your channel.

"What ya doing?" Tommy asked and lifted up the arm rest inbetween you to get a closer look.

"It's going to be a video of funny clips of us" you said

"Cool, can I see?" He said You pull up a clip and give Tommy one of your earbuds. You start playing the clip and Tommy sits there quietly.

"Y/N I swear if you don't stop I will start stabbing shit!" He said and you continued to push him off the color. The two of you were playing Block Party on Hive. You push him off the color and the timer goes off and he dies. "Y/N!" you started laughing and he looks sad.

"I... I'm so sorry!" You said with laughs breaking your words.

"No you aren't! You're lying to me!" He said and you went quiet. "Lets play again so I can beat you."

"Mhm, I'm kinda a god at this game you aren't going to beat me." The round went on and it was only the two of you left. The ground disappeared and Tommy went to do parkour to the other part of the color when he fell and died. You started bursting out laughing while Tommy was yelling.

"I don't find that very funny." Tommy said and you smiled at him.

"I think it is and so will everyone else." You said and went back to editing. Tommy smiled at you and went back to scrolling through twitter. He decided that he had an idea for a good tweet and showed to Tubbo asking if it was okay. When Tommy tweeted your phone got the notification.

"Y/N, do you have my notifications on for twitter?" He said and you froze.

"No of course not! It was just a coincidence." You said and grabbed your phone.

"Mhm whatever you say." He said and smirked.

12:33

It had been over an hour since the plane took off, but you still had 14 more hours. You put your laptop away and got out your water bottle, taking a few sips before putting it back away. You tapped on Tommy's shoulder and he looked over at you.

"Yes?"

"Well, do you think I could lean on you so I could get some more sleep?"

"I don't know. You have been doing that a lot recently." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Y/N you can lay on me if you want!" Tubbo said and smiled at you.

"Okay! Thank you Tubbo, Tommy switched seats with me." You said and Tommy's eyes widened.

"What? No." he said and crossed his arms.

"Please" You dragged out the 'e' and gave him puppy dog eyes.

"All three of you should get some sleep." Wilbur said and took Tommy, Tubbo, and your phone's way.

"Tommy can me and Y/N lean on you then?" Tubbo asked and Tommy nodded slightly. Tubbo Lifted up the arm rest and put his head against Tommy's chest. He curled his legs up into a little ball. Tommy draped his left arm over Tubbo. (It's platonic cuddling okay?) You wrapped your arms around his right arm and you rested your head on his shoulder. You felt Tommy put his head on top of yours as he intertwines your fingers.