Chapter 21

The sun is shining through the window as you slowly start to wake up. You get up before remembering that you can't. You look down at the pair of arms wrapped around you and then to the two boys that are laying on your legs.

The night before you and Ranboo had decided to watch youtube after Tommy and Tubbo went to bed. You moved forward slightly so ranboo could sit behind you and your back would be prest against his chest. You just stayed like that until you both fell asleep.

You move one of your arms to grab your phone, which rests on the nightstand. Tommy shifts in his sleep, grabbing on to one of your hands. You interlock your fingers with his, enjoying the warmth of his hand against your cold one. You put in one of your air pods, playing one of your playlists, before putting your phone back. You gently stroke your hand through Tubbo's hair, liking it's soft feel.

Another hour passes and you are still the only one awake. As the time goes by you begin to get more and more hungry. You make a quick decision to try and sneak your way out of the bed. You are almost out of the bed when you see Tommy stir and then slowly start to open his eyes.

"Y/n?" He asks, his voice groggy from sleeping. "Where are you goin'?"

"I'm just going to the kitchen," You say as you finally make it off the bed. "Do you want anything?"

" 'm coming with you.."

"Tommy, you don't have too." Tommy just shakes his head at you, before hugging you from behind. "T-Tommy! What are you doing?!"

"Shhh you don't want to wake them." Tommy rests his head on top of yours "I'm just hugging you." You take a step forward, expecting Tommy to let go, but instead he just makes the same step as you. You roll your eyes, sighing before begging your walk to the kitchen.

When you walk out of the bedroom the first person you see is SapNap. He just looks at you then at Tommy then back at you, then back at tommy. This goes on for at least ten seconds before Tommy says something.

"The fuck are you loooking at? Fucking bitch." Tommy mumbles and you scold him for being mean to your friends. "He fucking started it, whatever. Kitchen right?" You mouth a small sorry to SapNap before walking out of the hallway and into the living room. You see how many people are there slightly panicking, hoping that they don't see you and tommy. Things don't always work out though. As soon as you take another step in, Wilbur sees you. He glares at Tommy who just glares back.

"Tommy stop that." You say, hitting his arm slightly. "Wilbur you too."

"'Tommy stop mimimimim'" Tommy fake mimics you and you just roll your eyes.

"Y/n are you alright?" Niki askes and you just sigh.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Who knew Tommy could be so clingy." You tap his hand as a reference.

"I'm not fucking clingly!" Tommy states angerly.

"Mhm...

" 'm not clingy..." Tommy repeats, squeezing you slightly.

"Whatever you say Big man." You continue making your way to the Kitchen. You grab fruit snacks from the cabinet, but when you close the door, Tommy stops it with his foot.

"Get me one too." You nod, grabbing one for the boy aswell. You grab two glasses, filling them both with coke. The two of you leave the kitchen, sitting down at the table. Tommy sits down next to you opening his bag of fruit snacks, as you slide his glass over to him. You sit in a comfortable silence, neither of you talking. You pull out your phone, just looking over your notifications, when you see Tommy from the corner of your eye.