Chapter 14

Third person P.O.V.

September 30,2020

7:31 p.m.

As you got in line you pulled out your phone and sent Tommy and Tubbo a picture.

"What the hell is this?!" Tommy said and turned to look at you.

"Haven't you checked the group chat?" You asked. Tubbo started laughing while Tommy started cursing.

"What the fuck woman?! 'Hoes on me'? Really is that the best thing you could come up with?!" You started laughing harder and by the time you got to the front of the line the whole incident was forgotten about.

"What poses are we doing?" Tubbo asked and looked at the three of you. You were next in line to go on the ride and you couldn't have been more hyped.

"Uhh how about like..." you all stand there and think for a second before Tommy speaks up.

"What if we just make funny faces?" You all stare at him dumbfounded before agreeing to his idea a few seconds later. Tubbo insisted on being on the end, as did Ranboo, which left you sitting next to Ranboo and Tommy sitting next to Tubbo. The ride starts and everything is fine until you realize how high up you were actually about to drop from. Sure you just went on the tallest rollercoaster in the world, but that was quick, you were up and then down within seconds. On this one you were going up very slowly. Hearing the clinking of the metal chain pulling you up only heightened your anxiety. You felt someone brush their fingers on top of yours's. You look to your right to see Ranboo smiling slightly.

"How are you going to pose for the picture?" He asked, trying to take your mind off of you being scared. And honestly it worked to some extent.

When you got off the ride you walked over to the Photo stand to see your picture. Tubbo had his eyes crossed while his tongue stuck out of his mouth. Tommy just made a weird looking face, you had one eye crossed and the other uncrossed with a peace sign up. And lastly Ranboo had also made a odd looking face similar to Tommy. All of you ended up buying the picture and then you were on your way.

"Okay, so Tubbo and I wanna go on Bizarro. Do you guys wanna come with us or do your own thing?" You and Tommy look at each other silently conversating what you wanted to do. You both nodded before turning back to Ranboo.

"We will do our own thing, thank you for the offer though!" You replied and the other two were off. "So what do you wanna do?" You asked Tommy and he just shrugged. You look around to find a ride to go on when something caught your eye. You grabbed Tommy's wrist and started to drag him over.

"Oi! Where are we going?!" He asked and you stopped in front of a photo booth. "Oh. You wanna take pictures together?" You nodded and Tommy pulled the curtain open to let you sit down first. He follows you in, sitting down next to you and then Putting 5 dollars into the machine.

"I could have paid you know." You said

"You can pay for the next one." the two of you ended up spending $15, having decided that you wanted to do it 3 times. You heard your phone go off, an alert that signaled that someone had texted in the group chat.

Philza

Children, where are you?

Tommy

I am not a child!

Tubbo

Ranboo and I just got off of Bizarro!

Ranboo

Mhm

Wilbur

Y/n where are you and Tommy?

You

Why do you wanna know?

Dream

We all wanted to go into a maze, do you guys wanna come or not?

You

We are at a photo booth near Nitro.

Wilbur

Tubbo we are near you, so we are going to get you first. Tommy and y/n can you two walk to where superman is?

You

Yep! 

Slightly shorter chapter!! sorry!! I am just hella tired, I promise the next one will be longer. Thank you for reading my book! -A/n