chapter 20

As you walk into the convince store the lady at the front greets you as you get a basket. First, you go into the candy isle, You grab a handful of candy, dumping it into the small basket, the others doing the same. Next you move to the drinks, grabbing monster, arizona green tea, rockstar, and other drinks adding them to the basket. You walk away from the others, moving to a different isle. Tommy, being nosey, follows you without you knowing. You as you grab the item you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You stiffen before looking over your shoulder. Tommy wasn't looking at you, only at the shelf of snacks. He takes one arm away, grabbing a bag of chips, then wrapping his arm back around you.

"Tommy?" You ask and he looks down at you.

"Mhm?" his arms shift around your waist, pulling you slightly closer.

"What ya doing?" You smile as his face turns slightly pink. "I'm not complaining." You add quickly "It's kinda random though.."

"..just wanted to hug you." You smile grows wider as your face starts to flush.

"O-oh.." Your voice gets caught in your throat. Tubbo and Ranboo turn the corner at the moment. Ranboo, slightly embarrassed, clears his throat, making their presence know to the two of you. Your eyes widen as you look over at Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Oh yeah, he's just a friend" Tubbo says, mocking you. You just roll your eyes at his antics before going back to picking out your chips. Tommy only lets go of you when he moves to put his chips into the basket Ranboo was holding. When he returns he doesn't hug you again, instead just holds your hand. The two of you are pushing the boundaries of friendship, and you aren't too happy about it.

---

When you return home everyone is in the backyard. Dream was trying to get the fire to go higher while Wilbur and Techno watched from a safe distance. Karl, Quackity, and SapNap were all cuddled next to each other, the two making s'mores and giving them to Karl. Phil was watching over everyone, making sure that they aren't doing anything too stupid. Niki and Fundy are roasting marshmallows over the part of the fire Dream isn't messing with. George is trying to convince Dream to come back to sitting next to him, failing everytime. Shlatt was mixing drinks, occasionally handing them out to the other adults. Tommy and Tubbo are the first to go out side, yelling something incoherent, while you and ranboo head back to the room. Ranboo mutters a small 'fuck' and your eyes go wide, having not heard the older curse before.

"What's wrong?" You ask, not looking over at him.

"My charger broke and I forgot my extra one.."

"Dude, we are in a house full of gamers," You say and turn around to look at him. "You could ask anyone and they would have an extra. Here." You toss one of your extra chargers over to him and he thanks you.

"What are you looking for?" He asks after plugging his phone in and then sitting down on your bed.

"I'm just taking my make-up off."

"Is something wrong? You seem upset.." Ranboo says and you take a seat next to him on the bed.

"Ehh, it's just annoying me. I can't get my eye shadow to come off."

"Would you like me to help?" You shrug, handing the small make-up remover over to him. You move off the bed, kneeling on the ground next to him, tilting your head up so he could have a better angle. Ranboo gently wipes over your eye, trying to remove the eye shadow.

"You might have to press a little harder than that." You say with a small small smile.

"Ah alright." Ranboo removes the makeup in a few minutes. You get up, thanking him as you move over to the small dresser that held your's and Tommy's clothes. You pull out a pair of grey sweatpants and a cropped tanktop.