Chapter 17

Third person p.o.v

5:54 P.m. Thursday, September 31, 2020

"Y/n?! What the hell! I'm not going to fall!" Tommy says as you walk to the coat hangers to grab your coat.

"Whatever you say Mr.Innit." You respond, laughing slightly.

"Are you sure your nose is okay Y/n?" Tubbo asks while grabbing his coat off the hanger.

"Yeah, it stopped bleeding so I should be fine." you grab Tommy's jacket off the hanger, handing it to him. You feel your fingers touch his and there was a spark go between the two of you. The three of you moved to sit on the couch, waiting for the others to be ready. "Do you guys wanna play crazy 8s while we're waiting?"

-6:32-

You, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Karl, Ranboo, Quackity, SapNap, Dream and George all had decided to go to a skate park that you had seen when you went on the picnic. You grab one of the ten skateboards out of the trunk and put it on the ground and start skating away.

"Oi woman! Wait for us!" Tommy yelled, grabbing one of the skateboards for him. He put it on the ground and put his right foot in the middle of the board. He pushed off the ground and immediately fell. You look back to see Tubbo helping Tommy up and you slightly laugh.

"You alright big man?" You ask when Tommy catches up to you.

"Am I alright? Am I alright? Hmm let me think... No I'm not fine! You let me fall!" Tommy jokingly yells at you.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Do you want me to teach you?" You reply, trying not to laugh at Tommy.

"No, Tubbo can teach me." You both look over to see Tubbo sitting on the skateboard, rolling down a small slope. "Alright, maybe not."

"Alright, are you right handed or left handed?" You ask

"I'm cross-dominant, so I use both."

"Oh, cool cool. So let's see what feels more comfortable. Here," you say as he put the skateboard down. "Put your left foot at the front of the board and your right foot on the back." Tommy does what you tell him and then he gets off. "Okay, now do the opposite, left foot in the back and right foot in the front."

"This way feels more comfortable." Tommy says and you nod.

"Alright I'm going to push you so that you start rolling okay?" You ask

"Yeah! I'll prove to be better than you woman!" he replies and you laugh. You push him and he immediately falls off. "Oh shit!" you reach out your hand to help him up and he takes it. "Thanks.." Tommy doesn't let go of your hand as he gets back on the board.

"Uhh Tommy my hand?" You say

"I. need. help." Tommy says, narrowing his eyes at you. You smile and nod your head.

"Alright, I'm going to push you a little. Just try to keep your balance." You push Tommy's back with the hand he isn't holding. He starts rolling and after 5 seconds you let go of his hand.

"Y/n!" Tommy yells at you. Tommy, not knowing how to stop, decided to jump off the board. The only issue with that was that he had never tried this before and when he jumped off he slipped and fell again. You burst out laughing, as well as Tubbo, Ranboo, and Wilbur who also saw him fall. "Fuck you guys!"

"I promise to update more often!! please if anyone in this book is uncomfortable with fanfiction, please tell me :D I don't wish to make everyone uncomfortable!" -A/n