Chapter 7

-The next day-

September 18, 2020

You woke up and rolled out of bed and started getting ready for the day. You got dressed, washed your face, brushed your hair and teeth, and ate breakfast. You were about to leave when you remembered that you had to let Wilbur know where you were going. You walked over to his room and popped your head in.

 You walked over to his room and popped your head in

^^^Your outfit (You can change it if you want)

"I'm going to the store with Tommy, I just wanted to let you know." You said opening the door more so now you were actually in the room.

"Ok, just be smart and don't let Tommy do anything stupid." You laughed and nodded your head. You walked out of the house and to the mall that you two agreed to meet at. Once you got near the entrance you saw a tall, blond hair boy walking in. You decided to run and jump on his back knocking the two of you over.

"What the hell?!" He said not yet looking at you "Why the hell..." He trailed off realizing who it was that had just attacked him. "Woman! You can't just jump on me like that! I could have died!"

"Oh no, and the world would be so lost without you." You said sarcastically and he pouted. "What? Don't tell me you're actually upset."

"Of course not! Lets go, I actually need to get clothes today." The two of you walk around the mall occasionally looking in stores just to come out empty handed again. You don't know exactly when it happened but Tommy ended up holding your hand, acting as a guide through the mall. You saw a store that you wanted to go into so you let go of his hand.

"Tommy can we go in here?" You said pointing to a hot topic.

"Why? We need to get clothes. Not whatever you are getting in there." He said, and he brushed his hand against yours.

"I am going to get clothes in there, I like their sweatshirts.." You said and gave him puppy eyes.

"Fine, but you better be quick!" He said and you grabbed his hand pulling him into the store. You looked around and stopped when you saw a sweatshirt that you liked. You picked it up and showed it to Tommy.

"What do you think?"

"I don't like it, but it might be cute on you." He said and you blushed and nodded, deciding that you were going to get it. You walked over to the section with their jewelry, just to see if they had anything cool. You saw one that had a braided string connecting to a bead in the middle with the letter T on it and then you found one with the first letter of your name.

"What are you doing?" He asked and you jumped. You didn't know that he was still with you.

"Uhh I thought it would be cool if you had one with the first letter of my name and I had one with yours. If you don't wanna, it's fine though." You said and looked over at him. "What's that?" You asked as you saw he had a sweatshirt in his hand.

"I found this, I thought it looked cool." He said and lifted it to show you.

"Yeah that's actually really cool!" You said and smiled at him.

"And about the bracelets Y/N, I think that it's a good idea." The two of you paid and then left the store. You go into a few more stores and end up getting a few more things before you decided that it was enough and leaving to go home. The thing neither of you had realized was how long you were actually in the mall for. When you walked outside it was pitch black, well it would have been, but there were a lot of lights in the parking lot. "Hey, how about I walk you home?" Tommy sighed and you nodded. You really had not dressed properly for this weather, you were freezing as the two of you walked. When you remembered that you literally just went shopping. You stopped walking and pulled out one of the hoodies you had gotten that day. "If you were cold you could have told me, I would have given you my jacket." He said and you felt blood rush to your face.

When you got back to your house it was already 11pm and Wilbur had decided that Tommy shouldn't walk back home in the dark. He also knew that he shouldn't barge into Tubbo's house at 11pm. Wilbur called Tommy's parents and called Tubbo to let them know that Tommy was staying with him. You put some blankets and pillows on the couch making a 'bed' for Tommy to sleep on. 'It's going to be annoying to keep trying to hide my face while Tommy is here' you thought to yourself. 'Should I just not wear it?' you went back in your room and put on pajamas, before walking back out to check on Tommy. When he looked at you he immediately covered his eyes.

 When he looked at you he immediately covered his eyes

^^^^Outfit #2

"Y/N you don't have a mask on," He said and you laughed and moved his hand off of his eyes.

"It's fine Tommy, I trust you." You saw him start to smile before he pulled you into a hug. "Tommy?" You said and he pulled away and looked at your face. You smiled up at him. "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah sure woman."

"Wanna watch it in my room? Then Wilbur won't be eavesdropping!" You said as you knew Wilbur was standing in the kitchen listening to your conversation.

"Yes," You led him to your room and closed the door behind you. "In a woman's room pog!" He said and you laughed.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" You sat down on your bed and pulled out your laptop. You looked over to see Tommy awkwardly standing in the middle of your room. You pat the spot next to you and Tommy sits down.

"I picked last time."

"Okay, well how about the Bnha two heroes?"

"Never seen it.." He said and your eyes widened.

"You have never seen it?! Alright, we are watching the first and second one tonight." Tommy agreed and the two of you got comfortable before starting the movie.

-

It was half way into the second movie when you fell asleep. You were laying sideways with your head in his lap. Tommy started to absentmindedly run his fingers through your hair, getting rid of some of the knots. He smiled and looked down, brushing a thumb against your cheek. "Uhh come in?" He said as there was a knock at your door.

"Tommy." Wilbur said and walked in the room.

"Oh uh Will, I'm sorry. If you want I will go back to the living room." Tommy said, but didn't move because he didn't want to risk waking you up.

"It's fine Tommy, but if you do anything to hurt her.." Wilbur didn't finish his sentence and looked at you and Tommy. He smiled and then left the room to go to bed.