19. Spawn of Satan or Superior than Satan?

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

~IMPORTANT~

As I have said, I'm not going to discontinue no matter how long it takes. So yes, be ready for an adventurous ride.

Before anything else, I want you all to know that I have no idea where this story is gonna lead now, as I completely forgot the original plot.

Buttt.... after rereading and from the notes I took in the beginning, I got some new ideas that I'm going to mix with the ideas I still remember. So I really hope y'all still love this book however it turns out now.

ENJOY!

*******************************

Alec's blood froze as soon as he realized that wasn't any ordinary wall, that was the wall which was outside Maryse's library and if he was outside her library that means...

"Mom!"

"Maryse... Oh no! Son, go save her. Don't waste a second."

Alec's stomach knotted as his wings gave an unpleasant flutter. His eyes still weren't leaving the screen where he had witnessed the cruel message barely a second ago. "Mom..."

"Alec..."

"Alexander, darling!" As soon as Magnus's hand touched his shoulder, a tear fell on his face and he turned to him. "I'm sorry but it's not the time to zone out. Come on, we need to leave."

Gripping onto his arm, Alec nodded. "Rosette, Portal!"

********************************

"You're adamant about learning everything about Magnus's pregnancy." Luke chuckled, "Are you really gonna read the whole thing when I'm right in front of you, Mary?"

Maryse looked up from the book Rosette gave her that contained all the information about bi-gendered Warlords and their pregnancies, closed the book, and smacked Luke's head from it.

"Aghh... Damn it, Maryse!" Luke rubbed his head as she kept glaring.

"Seriously Lucian Greymark? Do you have any shame?"

"Hey, it's two in the morning, who's gonna disturb us right now any-"

"MOM!? MOM WHERE ARE YOU!? KASPER! YOU FUCKING- MOM!" Alec's voice reached the small room they were in and they exchanged worried looks.

"Alec? What's he doing here at this time and how does he know we're here?" Maryse frowned as she kept the book on the table and stood up.

"Let's go and check."

As they walked out in the main area, they noticed everyone there looking around crazily and their faces spoke as if they had fought a battle.

"Alec, kids? What's going-"

"Mom!" Alec rushed and hugged her tightly, and so did Izzy and Jace. "Thank the angel!"

"Kids?" Maryse's stomach fluttered as she looked into their bloodshot eyes. "What's wrong? How did you know we were both here?"

"Mom that Kasper, he was outside your library..." Izzy rushed her words as she hugged her again and then went into hysterics of tears on her shoulder.

"What!?" Luke and Maryse exclaimed in unison as Maryse stroked Izzy's head gently. "Isabelle, I'm fine. Calm down. Nobody had been here, we were awake this whole time. Isabelle..."