7. Perfect two

A/N

This chapter contains smut, not recommended for readers below 18. Also, this is just a fluffy, smutty fun chapter and it won't affect the storyline much, so if you want to skip it you can.

And, I'll also give a warning before the smut starts, so if you just want to read the normal fun part you can.

Also, this chapter is dedicated to egurerk Hope you'll enjoy reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Magnus Lightwood Bane! Dare you have one more of those drinks and you're sleeping on the couch for a month!" Alec stated matter of factly.

"Alexander, darling not fair. I'm not even tipsy." Magnus pouted, showing him his best puppy eyes.

"That's exactly the point, Magnus!" He snatched the glass of whiskey Martini from his hand and put it on the counter as others started laughing.

Everyone gathered at Magnus' loft, enjoying and having a day off from their busy schedules. It was a celebration party at the Penhallow Manor for Helen's pregnancy reveal in the morning. After attending that, Simon and Izzy left for their honeymoon in Paris. Izzy had never traveled on a plane so Simon took it upon himself to give her an adventure trip. The adults and kids left hours ago and the rest of the gang decided to celebrate the after-party at Magnus' loft, which also included Jace and Clary's engagement celebration.

Everyone was present there, including Jace, Clary, Maia, Bat, Aline, Helen, Andrew, Lorenzo, Catarina, Raphael, and Maureen. And obviously Alec and Magnus.

"Calm down there, Alec, it's an after-party, let him get drunk!" Maia slurred, she was already tipsy and Bat was holding her.

"Actually, I would say otherwise. My best friend shouldn't get near the drinks anymore, else, you would get kicked in your ass, Alexander Lightwood Bane!" Catarina warned.

"Noted, Cat!" Alec surrendered his arms in the air.

"What! Catarina!" Magnus exclaimed in disbelief.

"Okay, what are we missing here? Magnus Lightwood Bane and not drinking, that's impossible." Lorenzo cocked his eyebrows in amusement.

"It's better that you don't know, Lorenzo. Just know that Magnus or whoever gives him a drink won't get spared!" Catarina said.

"Wow, that's a hell of a warning. Good luck drinking anymore today Magnus." Helen mocked playfully, earning an eye roll from Magnus.

"Catarina, Alexander, just a few more drinks please. Promise I won't ask again." Magnus tried again.

"No!" Both said in unison and others laughed.

"Dios! Magnus, what trouble had you gotten yourself into?" Raphael chuckled and stroked Maureen's hair, who was leaning on his shoulder. Even if he was mundane now, his whole family was his shadow world so he never left contact with them. And when Maureen turned, he helped her a lot and they got closer. Now they were dating and were happy with each other.

"Shut up, Raphael!" Magnus rolled his eyes.

"Magnus can I suge.. sug.. suggest something!" Andrew slurred and accidentally twisted his legs, almost knocking off the frame Alec gifted Magnus, which Lorenzo saved in time and helped his husband to stay still. "You can.. you can use your magic as se.. sexual pleasure.. to... to convince Alec, it feels.. ame.. ama.. amazing, he'll def.. defunutly... love it... Enzo does it.. mmphmm..." Lorenzo quickly put his hand above his husband's mouth and blushed furiously. Andrew was a disaster when drunk, he should have learned that by now.